It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-16-2008   #1 (permalink)
imagination4883

Default Pesky little fleas

My cat Eliot has fleas. We took him to the vet last week and they prescribed Revolution. I've noticed dead fleas where he sleeps, and everyday I take a flea comb to him. For the past 3 days, there were no signs of any fleas on him...but today I found two live ones!!! Does this mean that the medication is not working? In addition, we have also treated and cleaned our house as best we could. Does anyone know what may be going on? Please help

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-19-2008   #2 (permalink)
ferretsratskittycats

you may need to find your buddy a place to sleep for 48 hrs while you bomb your house.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-20-2008   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

catlover83 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretsratskittycats View Post
you may need to find your buddy a place to sleep for 48 hrs while you bomb your house.
Ahahahah....LOL.

I recommend advantage, it's a once a month topical flea treatment for cats.
The night runs over him
like dark water

- Pablo Neruda

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|

|
Unread 08-21-2008   #4 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

I always use Frontline,it works for my gang of 7.xxxxx
Unread 08-21-2008   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Me also with Frontline. But you also need to desinfect your house in order to get rid completely of the fleas

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 08-21-2008   #6 (permalink)
Peacheywoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzekmaya View Post
Me also with Frontline. But you also need to desinfect your house in order to get rid completely of the fleas
I'm having a big problem with fleas too.....frontline do a house spray I think - is it any good?

Unread 08-21-2008   #7 (permalink)
Peacheywoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzekmaya View Post
Frontline do a house spray right? Is it any good?

Unread 08-22-2008   #8 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

Yes its brilliant.xxxxx
Unread 08-22-2008   #9 (permalink)
Peacheywoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by che View Post
Yes its brilliant.xxxxx

Cool - I'll give it a try

Unread 08-26-2008   #10 (permalink)
imagination4883

Default fleas under control

Hey thanks everyone!! Looks like we finally have our fleas under control Yay... No signs of those pesky little things anymore.

Tags
addition , age , beds , cat , cats , color , fleas , found , frontline , hey , house , indoor , problem , shoes , sleep , vet

Sponsored Cat Links