It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-22-2008   #1 (permalink)
Babys Babys

Default I think my cat is ready

My cat Baby has been pregnant for a while. Her stomach is Gynormous. Sometimes I feel her stomach and I feel what I beleive is babys kicking. I have quite a few cats in the neighborhood so I wouldnt be suprised. I went to bed last night with baby by my side. Everything seemes fine at that point. Then this morning baby woke me up. She was rubbing up against my arms, and face, and neck. SHe was just being especially lovey today. And then I sat up and looked around and I found that there was a big wet spot right where baby fell asleep the night before. There were also a few small wet spots around. SO I got the cardboard box with the hole in it that I made for her awhile ago for her to give birth in. I put her in there and waited for a few minutes. The only weird thing she did was lick the nlanket that was on the floor. of the box. Are these any signs that she is ready?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-22-2008   #2 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

I had a cardboard box,lined with newspaper,(you can easily slide it out later)for my girl Dylan last year when she was pregnant.She became very restless the day she gave birth.Her waters went on the bed,she screamed.Then she went in the box,and started biting hell out of it,for the pain I guess.Then she gave birth to 4 lovely kittens.I stayed nearby just peeping in now and then.Just before she had the last one she looked up at me panting,so I gave her a drink of water from a little mouses bottle.It was amazing.Here they are.Good luck.Bye,Che.xxxxx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dylan feeding her kittens.jpg (84.1 KB, 9 views)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-22-2008   #3 (permalink)
Babys Babys

As of now I am happy to say that Baby has given birth to 4 little kittens. The first one arrived at about 10:00 am. Thanks for sharing that with me Chi. Our kittens kind of look alike but I have one that has the black and white spots. Well right now they are feeding but I will try to get a picture of them when baby decides to eat, herself. Shes probably not hungry, she probably got full on umbilical cords.

Unread 08-23-2008   #4 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

Oh thats great news,congratulations,wasn't it amazing?Cant wait to see the pics.xxxxx
Unread 08-24-2008   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Red face

Congrats for the new babies!!
Hope to see their pics soon...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 08-24-2008   #6 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

How are the kittens doing,and Baby?Is she a good mam.Dylan was brilliant.I was very proud of her.xxxxx
Unread 08-26-2008   #7 (permalink)
Babys Babys

Sorry it took me a few days to get the pics, but I got them! And I got a little video. Baby is being an awesome mama. Out of the 4 days that the kittens have been alive, baby has spent only about 3 minutes, away from them.

Here is all four kittnes side by side, I placed them on the bed so I could get a good shot of them all.

Here is a couple pics I just took, I put them in this box temporarily because I needed to clean the blanket that was in the other box.

Her is a little video I recorded. I was recording one of the babys meowing, then baby heard it from about 60 feet away and came running, she picked up her baby and brought it back into the box.
http://http://s165.photobucket.com/a...ent=cat004.flv

Unread 08-26-2008   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

So sweet!! They are purrrrfect!!!!!!! Congrats again!

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 08-26-2008   #9 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

Oh my word,they are so sweet.I can't believe how much baby looks like my Dylan,the white tips on her front paws and white socks on the back.You can see the stripes on the kittens,Toto was like that.I couldn't view the video.But their pics are fab.well done to you and Baby.Are you going to keep any of them?xxxxx
Unread 08-26-2008   #10 (permalink)
Babys Babys

Well Che here is the thing. My mom used to live in the house I live in now, then she moved to an apartment, and my dad moved to the house she moved out of. She had a cat named Lucy, she couldnt take Lucy to the apartment, because she wasnt allowed to have any pets. (Dont worry, Lucys not the dad) So my dad let Lucy stay here. Now my dad says that I can keep two kittens If we get rid of Lucy. Im not sure if I want to get rid of her though. I think I will, but only if she has a different place to go like my cousins. But if she doesnt then I will let her stay here. But if she goes then I will have a tough time picking 2 kittens. Ah, I slaughtered that paragraph, sorry.

Tags
adopted , age , amazing , animal , apartment , baby , birth , biting , black , box , boy , cat , cats , clean , color , cut , cute , eyes , fleas , found , friends , fur , girl , great , happy , healthy , hey , house , hurt , kittens , kitty , love , meowing , morning , night , picture , play , pregnant , profile , siamese , small , story , striped , tips , video , weird , worry

Sponsored Cat Links