It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-11-2008   #1 (permalink)
Soun4getable

Default Sneezing and chewing

About a month ago I took in an 8 mos old rescue. She is my little bundle of joy. When I first got her, I took her to the vet because she had a cough and sneezy. Of course she didn't cough or sneeze at the vets. I told the vet about the coughing and sneezing and he gave her an antibiotic with a follow-up in 10 days when I brought her to be spayed. Spay day came and she still had the coughing and sneezing so I told the vet. He said not a problem, she got antibiotics due to the surgery and the would continue the antibiotics at home. Well here we are a month later and my little bundle of joy still coughs and sneezes. The cough is improved only hearing it every couple days. The sneezing continues. Her lungs are clear according the vet. We have no clue about the cause. Do cats get allergy symptons like sneezing? Could this be the problem?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kitties 019.jpg (95.9 KB, 2 views)

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 11-11-2008   #2 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Oh she is so stunning.What is her name?xxxxx
Unread 11-11-2008   #3 (permalink)
Soun4getable

That would be my little Sadie. She is a bit psycho. She refuses to accept that she is DMH and thinks she is a black panther.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kitties 007.jpg (87.6 KB, 1 views)

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 11-12-2008   #4 (permalink)
Top Cat

Lyka_01 is on a distinguished road

If you consult her situation to your vet well trust your vet...and follow your vet advise, don't worry expert knows what they are doing...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
||
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"If animals could speak the dog would be a a blundering outspoken fellow, but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much."
Unread 11-12-2008   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Yes, cats can get allergy & sneeze but, to what? You must find the reason first. If you are not so sure about your vet's treatement, why don't you consult another one? A second opinion can help you...

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)

Tags
allergy , antibiotic , antibiotics , black , cats , chewing , hey , home , joy , opinion , problem , rescue , sneeze , spayed , surgery , vet , worry

Sponsored Cat Links