It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-24-2008   #31 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

So glad you are feeling much better,and that Pez is doing well.xxxxx

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 11-29-2008   #32 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cheeky
Max24 is on a distinguished road

Hi Bob,

How is our beautiful Pez doing? You've been on my mind! Let us know.

"Max"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 11-29-2008   #33 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Red face

Hi Max,

Yesterday I was thinking of you & Hannah; how is she doing?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 11-29-2008   #34 (permalink)
Top Cat

Hi Maya!!

I just put a post up on her. It's in this forum and it's called "Hannah"....
I figured I would start a new post since I'm not new here anymore
Unread 11-29-2008   #35 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs up

Yes Max, I answered to it... Terrific news!

Unread 11-30-2008   #36 (permalink)
thinwhiteduke

Sorry for such the delay in updates, everyone.

Not much more has changed, really. Pez is still eating every couple hours or so (w/o the vomiting), still is able to jump up on the couch, use the litter box properly, has time w/ me when he wants...he's established a pattern that I familiarized myself with a while back.

I spent most of my 4-day weekend here at home w/ the boys, so going back to work tomorrow seems "out-of-place". I really didn't mind so much, though. When I'm out of the apt. for 8 hours or more, I get that need to want to get home sooner than later.

So, still holding his own. Eventually I need to focus on Christmas and I'm not feeling it so much right now (although the snowfall outside is a gentle reminder).

Unread 11-30-2008   #37 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

Hi Bob!

Okay let's say that things are NOT getting worse, so take it as an "improvement".

Take care & pls keep us posted, don't forget us!

Unread 11-30-2008   #38 (permalink)
Top Cat

Hi Bob,

Status quo is good news. He may surprise you yet. Just keep in mind, three weeks ago I was prepared to have Hannah euthanized, in fact I proposed it to the Vet. Stranger things have happened.

It's just started snowing outside my window as well. I just took a break from slugging around with the carpet shampooer, cleaning up Hannah's loss of dinner last night. I just noticed she has pulled another Houdini on me. Most likely under my bed, cowering from the noise. Of course, the other 5 are no where to be found either.

I had best get back to housework. I did absolutely nothing except dishes, laundry and litter boxes for the last 9 days. Today's mantra. . .must do floors!

Take care, I'll be in touch.
"Max"
Unread 12-15-2008   #39 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinwhiteduke View Post
Sorry for such the delay in updates, everyone.

Not much more has changed, really. Pez is still eating every couple hours or so (w/o the vomiting), still is able to jump up on the couch, use the litter box properly, has time w/ me when he wants...he's established a pattern that I familiarized myself with a while back.

I spent most of my 4-day weekend here at home w/ the boys, so going back to work tomorrow seems "out-of-place". I really didn't mind so much, though. When I'm out of the apt. for 8 hours or more, I get that need to want to get home sooner than later.

So, still holding his own. Eventually I need to focus on Christmas and I'm not feeling it so much right now (although the snowfall outside is a gentle reminder).
Hi Bob,

How's Pez doing??

Unread 12-16-2008   #40 (permalink)
thinwhiteduke

Red face

Sorry for keeping everyone in the dark. I'm a horrible updater, but...

Pez is still truckin' along; nothing noticeably diff't in behaviour, yet. He's still eating and keeping everything down, using the litter box fine, comes out to hang out w/ me on the couch, and is extra loud when I don't give him tuna when he "demands" it...haha. I'll put some of it mixed in w/ the wet stuff, and he manages to eat a little more that way. I'm also realizing that my other cat, Cabi, is looking paunchier all of the sudden. The doc said it was okay to give him the leftover wet stuff that Pez wouldn't eat, so I would give Cabi some small servings every now and then. Realizing that, since it's a special high caloric food, if I keep feeding him that, he'd bloat out way too much for his own good. He's due for a physical soon, anyway. He's going on 9 in a handful of months, so I need to start watching him a bit closer, too.

Out of curiosity, is anyone here a member of catworld.com? I've posted my situation w/ them as well, but I wasn't sure if they were a rival board or not.

Tags
animal , baby , beautiful , behaviour , black , box , boy , calm , car , care , carpet , cat , cats , changed , christmas , clean , clingy , confined , crying , cut , dating , diabetes , diet , dry , dry food , eating , elderly , environment , eyes , fast , food , found , friends , fur , girl , great , health , heart murmur , hey , home , home alone , house , hyper , image , infection , interesting , joy , loss , lost , mat , meowing , morning , moving , nausea , new to this , nice , night , not eating , opinion , overweight , pet , play , poop , save , shorthair , sick , small , steroids , stop , stories , story , stress , surgery , transition , travel , type , uti , vet , vocal , vomiting , weight , wet food , window , worry

Sponsored Cat Links