It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-10-2009   #61 (permalink)
thinwhiteduke

Wow, 3 weeks has gone by?

Hi, Maya, et al...

Not much has changed, truth be told.

He's being quite the trooper, still hungrily taking down the baby food, but if I forget to put up Cabi's food when he's done (dry cat stuff), and Pez even has a handful of pieces, he'll throw up, w/o fail. I'm on my toes when it comes to sporadic feeding times, that's for sure.

And I'm always checking to make sure I can spot where he makes his mess(es) and stay on top of that, too. Luckily, it's only on the hardwood and makes for easier clean-ups.

I hope you're well, Maya, and things are going okay for you across the miles.

Take care, and I'll be in touch.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 03-10-2009   #62 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Oh Bob I cannot believe! Yesterday I was thinking of you... Telepathy, woow!
Well, I see nothing changed but, what the vet say about all this situation?

Bye for now my friend,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 03-10-2009   #63 (permalink)
thinwhiteduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerlt View Post
Hi Bob, I am new to your situation, but have read through the entire thread, and want to congratulate you on what a wonderful job you are doing taking care of Pez.

I have an elderly cat with CRF, hyperthyroid, high blood pressure, stroke, heart murmur, megacolon and arthritis. She is almost 18 years old. I made the decision a month ago to stop all the blood tests etc, and let her finish her retirement in peace. She's actually doing quite well for now. I give her subq fluids four times a week, and B-12 and B complex shots every 10 days or so, and she takes medicine 7 times a day for her megacolon.

Anyway I was just mentioning Ootay, because I wanted you to know I understand what your are going through a little.

I lost a kitty to cancer four years ago.

I know just what you mean about having to be out at work and wanting so badly just to go home and be with the cats.

After reading your thread I feel like I know Pez, he's become one of "mine" too, and will be thinking good thoughts and watching for updates.

Somehow I completely overlooked this post, and I didn't mean to.

Thank you for your kind words and sympathetic response. Being a first-timer w/ this, it's def. something I'm not taking lightly, and it's amazing how emotionally involved I am on a daily basis w/ this guy; some days go by w/o a tear, and then there's those days that I'm nothing but waterworks...Pez has the ability to tug on my heartstrings stronger than ever before. And I need to make sure Cabi gets ample attn. as well, as it will be interesting to see what happens when it's just he and I in the apt.

I couldn't imagine the symptoms/treatments you've had to deal with Ootay...the poor thing. I wish you all the best w/ her, too. I always thought Pez would make it to at least 15, but you take what you can with these beautiful creatures.

You've been most kind and thank you again.

Unread 03-10-2009   #64 (permalink)
thinwhiteduke

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzekmaya View Post
Oh Bob I cannot believe! Yesterday I was thinking of you... Telepathy, woow!
Well, I see nothing changed but, what the vet say about all this situation?

Bye for now my friend,
Pez hasn't seen the dr. since he came to the apt. in mid-Feb.

He had the injections administered at that time and has been getting along rather well.

I'm sure I'll be making another appt. when the time is necessary if I feel he's dehydrated, etc.

And you've been doing okay, Maya?

Unread 03-11-2009   #65 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Oh yes Bob, everything is Okay love; thank you for asking!
Pls don't vanish, keep us update, pls.

Bye for now,

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)

Tags
animal , baby , beautiful , behaviour , black , box , boy , calm , car , care , carpet , cat , cats , changed , christmas , clean , clingy , confined , crying , cut , dating , diabetes , diet , dry , dry food , eating , elderly , environment , eyes , fast , food , found , friends , fur , girl , great , health , heart murmur , hey , home , home alone , house , hyper , image , infection , interesting , joy , loss , lost , mat , meowing , morning , moving , nausea , new to this , nice , night , not eating , opinion , overweight , pet , play , poop , save , shorthair , sick , small , steroids , stop , stories , story , stress , surgery , transition , travel , type , uti , vet , vocal , vomiting , weight , wet food , window , worry

Sponsored Cat Links