It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-23-2008   #1 (permalink)
LillyHallam

Default Food HELP!

My cat can only eat Whiskas Jelly in the CAN food.
We are moving to America and I do not see this option on the Whiskas Website. Everything gives her an upset tummy. The pouches, supermeat everything. Even dry food, she cannot eat very much. Has anyone else heard of this and if so, does anyone know what brand would be compairable with this choice when we arrive? I have asked Whiskas company directly if they have or were going to get this choice soon with no answer back.
Thanks!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 11-23-2008   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Hi Lilly,

I wish I could help you but I must said that I never saw this option even here in Israel.
I hope that any U.S. member could help you, maybe someone saw it in the petstore or supermarket there.

Good luck,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 11-24-2008   #3 (permalink)
LillyHallam

Default Wiska's food help! USA

thank you for the kind words. Hopefully someone can help.

Unread 11-24-2008   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

I hope so Lilly!

Didn't you try with the below Royal Canin? They are very good products.
More expensive but is worth of it!

Special 33

Cat Food for the cat with digestive sensitivities

Some cats have digestive sensitivities and need a nutritional answer that guarantees maximum digestive safety. The unique formulation of Special 33 also satisfies the appetite of these sometimes fussy cats.

DIGESTIVE HEALTHBALANCES INTESTINAL FLORADIGESTIVE SECURITY
Digestive Health
Poor digestion can impact your cat’s health. High quality proteins and carbohydrates are easer for your cat to digest and ensure the optimal absorption of important vitamins and minerals.
Balances Intestinal Flora
Fructo-oligo-saccharides and micronized beet pulp support the “good” bacteria in the intestine. Balanced sources of fiber promote digestive health.
Strengthens Digestive Security
Some adult cats have trouble digesting higher levels of starch in their diet, which can result in loose stools and even diarrhea.

Unread 11-24-2008   #5 (permalink)
LillyHallam

Default food help

I guess I forgot to say her Stool is not solid as the main problem if she doesnt eat this type of food.
Thanks for your recommendation!

Unread 11-24-2008   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

You welcome!

Unread 11-24-2008   #7 (permalink)
Soun4getable

I live in the states and was just at the market yesterday. No, there is no whiskas jelly here (at least in my area). Soft stools is a common side effect of changing a cats diet. Perhaps if you slowly mix it with a different type of food that you can find in the states, over the course of a week or so your cat hopefully will be able to tolerate the new food without the stomach upset. My oldest cat just had to go through a change of diet but since I made it a slow change she adapted without the soft stool side effect. Good luck with your baby.

Unread 11-24-2008   #8 (permalink)
LillyHallam

thank you very much for checking! I have tried to give little bits at a time, however that did not work. I am going to try the Special 33 once I get out and see how she likes it and her body. x

Unread 11-24-2008   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Red face

Okay & good luck! If not, you will be in trouble dear...

Unread 11-26-2008   #10 (permalink)
LillyHallam

another day

Tags
adult , baby , cat , cat food , cats , color , cool , diarrhea , diet , dry , dry food , eating , fiber , food , hey , moving , problem , problems , royal , type , upset , water , worry

Sponsored Cat Links