It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-05-2009   #1 (permalink)
david0708agg

Smile Hello any discount for pet product out there?

Hello!!!!!!!!!!! everyone i would like to know if there is any valid discount codes for cat food and supplies?
I just adopted a dog from da pound as a companion but didn't realize how expensive food and vitamins are. can
anyone help me out plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankyou.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-06-2009   #2 (permalink)
Cool Cat

chris246 is on a distinguished road

Hi ,Cant really help you on this one ..but I always say to people who ask advise.. IS not to even consider taking on any kind of pet untill you have worked out if you can afford it ..it isn't just the food they need but warm bedding and unexspected vet bills that could occur .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Trinny, Lacymae,Saphira,Tiegan,Smoothie,Cassie,Indie,Fudge ,Blaize
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-07-2009   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

Lyka_01 is on a distinguished road

You can search to google for some pet supplies...That will give you a lot of options...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
||

"If animals could speak the dog would be a a blundering outspoken fellow, but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much."
Unread 01-07-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by david0708agg View Post
Hello!!!!!!!!!!! everyone i would like to know if there is any valid discount codes for cat food and supplies?
I just adopted a dog from da pound as a companion but didn't realize how expensive food and vitamins are. can
anyone help me out plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankyou.
Hello and welcome. Thank you for giving a shelter animal a forever home.

I'm a little confused that you asked about discounts on cat supplies but then said you adopted a dog?

Feeding either animal a complete and balanced nutrition pet food specifically for that species will negate the need for any other vitamins or supplements unless the animal has special health problems.

You can go into food manufacturer's web sites and request samples and coupons. You can register at pet supply web sites and be alerted to sales and promotions.
Unread 01-08-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

A good advice!

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 01-08-2009   #6 (permalink)
Cool Cat

chris246 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerlt View Post
Hello and welcome. Thank you for giving a shelter animal a forever home.

I'm a little confused that you asked about discounts on cat supplies but then said you adopted a dog?

Feeding either animal a complete and balanced nutrition pet food specifically for that species will negate the need for any other vitamins or supplements unless the animal has special health problems.

You can go into food manufacturer's web sites and request samples and coupons. You can register at pet supply web sites and be alerted to sales and promotions.
well said .x

Trinny, Lacymae,Saphira,Tiegan,Smoothie,Cassie,Indie,Fudge ,Blaize

Tags
adopted , advice , animal , bills , cat , cat food , cat supplies , discount , dog , food , health , hey , home , nutrition , pet , pet food , problems , search , shelter , vet , vet bills

Sponsored Cat Links