It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-23-2009   #11 (permalink)
Cool Cat

My Mood: Fine
WeLuvCats is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to WeLuvCats Send a message via Yahoo to WeLuvCats
Default Charlie

Hi all....its 7:20 am my time....got up early as usual, tried to feed Charlie...and few nibbles here and there, but not enough...I forgot to mention that the vet gave me some nutrical as a suppliment, and I rub that around his little lips for him to lick off, and he atleast gets some calories....but we go to vet today, and I will post what my vet (the best in my neck of the woods) says. His name is Dr. Jeff Mahany...so if you are ever in Savannah Ga, or live here, this is a great vet with a heart, and compassion...and thats hard to come by sometimes, as I have changed vets 3 times, and Im staying with this one..

I will try and post a pic of my sick lil buddy Charlie.. take care all, and keep us in your prayers, my knees are sore from all my prayers...

Here's Charlie..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100-0017_IMG.jpg (85.2 KB, 8 views)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-23-2009   #12 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

You are both in my prayers love,Charlie is so sweet,love him.Big furry hug from me and my gang.Good luck at the vets.xxxxx
Unread 01-23-2009   #13 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Awww, Charlie is beautiful...regal even. Thank you so much for the picture. I can tell from looking at him that he is a real trooper and accepting of and grateful for all you do for him, he seems to have a real dignified Presence.

I'm home sick with bronchitis today so will be watching for updates.

Also, praying for Charlie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-23-2009   #14 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeLuvCats View Post
Hi all....its 7:20 am my time....got up early as usual, tried to feed Charlie...and few nibbles here and there, but not enough...I forgot to mention that the vet gave me some nutrical as a suppliment, and I rub that around his little lips for him to lick off, and he atleast gets some calories....but we go to vet today, and I will post what my vet (the best in my neck of the woods) says. His name is Dr. Jeff Mahany...so if you are ever in Savannah Ga, or live here, this is a great vet with a heart, and compassion...and thats hard to come by sometimes, as I have changed vets 3 times, and Im staying with this one..

I will try and post a pic of my sick lil buddy Charlie.. take care all, and keep us in your prayers, my knees are sore from all my prayers...

Here's Charlie..
Hi,

Charlie is so cute! What's the matter with him?
The best of lucks today at the vet's & keep us posted, pls.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 01-23-2009   #15 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Hi Just checking in for any up date on Charlie......

please read this first
Unread 01-23-2009   #16 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Wink Charlie

Well, we are back from the vet....appt was at 4, we didnt get out till 5:30....anyway, Charlie is fine, no liver problems from not eating, they gave him a shot of valium, seems that stimulates cats appitites, and a script for valium pills to start tomorrow. I did get him to eat some fancy feast today, along with some whiskas kitty milk....so it looks like maybe he's on the mend..Thanks for all your prayers,and comfort, it really helped..
And in the next few weeks, Im going to schedule Charlie for a procedure to have the doc look up his nose to see why he's so congested, as we have tried all antibiotics, and nothing works...so I will update whan this happens...have a great night everyone...and Charlie says "thank you" for all the compliments....

Acerlt....hope you feel better too
Unread 01-23-2009   #17 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thank you so much for the update! Have they every taken an xray of Charlie's sinuses?

I'm glad he's doing better and does not need the feeding tube!

Keep us updated, please!

please read this first
Unread 01-23-2009   #18 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Smile Charlie

Yes, they have done an Xray, also a culture, so now they want to go up into his nose and sinus cavaty with a scope and see what the heck is going on and try to give my boy some relief from all the congestion and nasal discharge. My Mom is going to help me with that expense,as I have already spent 2 grand on my boy so far....I will keep ya'll posted. Thanks
Unread 01-24-2009   #19 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

So glad Charlie ate a bit for you dear.Hope everything gets sorted,what a wonderful mum you have to help with expenses.And you are a wonderful mum too.I'm still praying.xxxxx
Unread 01-24-2009   #20 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeLuvCats View Post
Yes, they have done an Xray, also a culture, so now they want to go up into his nose and sinus cavaty with a scope and see what the heck is going on and try to give my boy some relief from all the congestion and nasal discharge. My Mom is going to help me with that expense,as I have already spent 2 grand on my boy so far....I will keep ya'll posted. Thanks
Well I figured, but thought I'd put it out there anyway.

I'm glad your mother is able to help you some with the vet bills. I've been there. It took me about three years to pay off Tolly's bills when his seizures first started (I took him to Cornell University Companion Animal Hospital to see a neurologist and have many tests done).

I'll be watching for updates, as Charlie has stolen my heart.

please read this first

Tags
adorable , animal , antibiotic , antibiotics , anxiety , apartment , baby , beautiful , belly , bills , bite , bowel , boy , breeding , business , car , care , cat , cat pictures , cats , changed , computer , convenia , crazy , cute , diet , eating , elderly , eye , eyes , family , food , friends , fur , game , girl , great , happy , heart murmur , heat , hey , home , hurt , joy , kitties , lost , love , mat , morning , moving , nice , night , not eating , photos , picture , pictures , pill , pills , play , playing , prayers , pregnant , problems , profile , puppy , savannah , scared , search , senior , sick , sleeping , small , smart , steroids , thoughts , turkey , type , upload , vacation , vet , vet bills , wet food , won't eat , worry

Sponsored Cat Links