It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-03-2009   #1 (permalink)
vjcantos1818

Default Which is the best cat litter?

I'm using Swheat Scoop for my two kittens..
It doesn't control odour as much as I like..
Which is the best litter in terms of odor control and maintenance..?..
What do you think about Tidy Cat..?..Or Fresh Step..?..
Those are the two most common in my part of the world..

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-03-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Red face

I saw them here but didn't try. We buy Sanicat or Sepicat, they are Okay but a little bit dusty, specially Sepicat.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-03-2009   #3 (permalink)
draconvarie

My husband and I really like the all-natural types of kitty litter made from corn fiber. Arm and Hammer has a really good all-natural kitty litter. Shiro and Kachiko seem to like it much better as well. It's not dusty like most kitty litters and I think it smells better and controls odor better.

Unread 02-04-2009   #4 (permalink)
Top Cat

Lyka_01 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by draconvarie View Post
My husband and I really like the all-natural types of kitty litter made from corn fiber. Arm and Hammer has a really good all-natural kitty litter. Shiro and Kachiko seem to like it much better as well. It's not dusty like most kitty litters and I think it smells better and controls odor better.
I'm also looking for a nice cat litter...
Probably I will try this one...
Sound convincing about the product...

||

"If animals could speak the dog would be a a blundering outspoken fellow, but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much."
Unread 02-04-2009   #5 (permalink)
draconvarie

Yeah, we're pretty happy with the stuff and from what I've read it's better for the environment, so that's a plus. Sometimes it's hard to find though.

Unread 02-04-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Unhappy

Quote:
There's no such a litter here...

Unread 02-05-2009   #7 (permalink)
dmcwlvssr

My gang is so picky so the only good litter is one they will use. Right now they are using petco's. For how long is the real question

Unread 02-05-2009   #8 (permalink)
draconvarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzekmaya View Post
There's no such a litter here...
That's too bad. Sometimes it's hard for us to find too. Hopefully it will become more popular and more readily available.

Unread 02-05-2009   #9 (permalink)
Top Cat

catlover83 is on a distinguished road

Try Kitty Komfort litter. It's made by Costco. The price is really reasonable.
The night runs over him
like dark water

- Pablo Neruda

|

|
Unread 02-06-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

Quote:
That's too bad. Sometimes it's hard for us to find too. Hopefully it will become more popular and more readily available.
I hope so

Tags
box , cat , cats , environment , fiber , happy , hey , kittens , kitty , litter , litter box , natural , nice , question , small , smell , test

Sponsored Cat Links