It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-21-2009   #111 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
maggiemay is on a distinguished road

I do hope that Charlie is ok. Maybe he was just restless?
Former mom to: Rosie, Tigger, Samson, Smokey, Maggiemay, Tasha, Abby, Coco, SmokeyJr, Merlin, and Merlin Jr, Gracie, and Samson Jr, I left you all in Canada with the exception of Rosie and Tigger who I know are no longer with us! I hope that you are all happy, and I'm sorry I couldn't bring you with me!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-21-2009   #112 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Question

Dawn, any news? How is he doing today?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-21-2009   #113 (permalink)
Cool Cat

WeLuvCats is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to WeLuvCats Send a message via Yahoo to WeLuvCats
Hey all....it was a LONG night, it was after 4 am before I got to sleep....Charlie had a bad night, to me looked like he was straining to breathe...and real restless, couldnt seem to lay down, would only sit up....then around 3:30 he vomited alittle, and seemed to settle down then...come morning, I called my vet and we went in...he got a good check over, and no fluid in lungs, or congestive heart failure...He looked over(vet) all my holistic paper work, and the info on the nose drops I want to get, and he was very interested, wants to do some research on holistic medicine...so we will talk after the weekend. OH, and he checked him for constipation, he's not...thank goodness...Im still giving him his cream cheese, as that seems to be helping. Well ya'll...wanted to give the update, thats all we know for now...Im beat, real tired, and Charlie is asleep on my ottomon in the LR...keep us in your prayers, we need them...I'll post later tonight..

Huggs from us,
Dawn and Charlie
Unread 02-21-2009   #114 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Uhmm, this little boy is giving Meowmy a big headache again, uh?

Don't think is something serious Dawn; you know he has ups & downs... but why? What did the vet say?
Our prayers for Charlie and his Meowmy!

Unread 02-21-2009   #115 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

maggiemay is on a distinguished road

My prayers are being added to everyone else's. May the Goddess Bast watch over him and you, as She protects cats, and the weak!
Former mom to: Rosie, Tigger, Samson, Smokey, Maggiemay, Tasha, Abby, Coco, SmokeyJr, Merlin, and Merlin Jr, Gracie, and Samson Jr, I left you all in Canada with the exception of Rosie and Tigger who I know are no longer with us! I hope that you are all happy, and I'm sorry I couldn't bring you with me!
Unread 02-21-2009   #116 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cheeky
Max24 is on a distinguished road

Hi Dawn,

I was late getting here today. I'm so sorry you two had a rough night. (and after I said that finally you can get a good night's sleep).

Now that you've had the Vet visit, it should put your mind at ease a bit. I hope Charlie settles in for you tonight. I'm sure you both could use the rest.

Thinking of you♥

Hugs and head bumps

And the Bridge Kids...♥♥♥Abbey, TC, Burger, Bella, Cali, Sarah, Hannah, DynahKathryn, Baybee and Puppy♥♥♥
Unread 02-21-2009   #117 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

acerlt is on a distinguished road

Just checking in for any news on our Charlie!

xo
Unread 02-21-2009   #118 (permalink)
Cool Cat

WeLuvCats is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to WeLuvCats Send a message via Yahoo to WeLuvCats
Hey all...sorry I havent posted since we got home from the vets...I had to get out the house for a while...I feel like Im going crazy, I know alot is lack of sleep and stress, but I had to go for a drive...so I went out to visit my Mom and my Aunt, they live on Tybee Island, about a 15 min drive from me.I just now got home, its 10:30 here...Charlie had an OK day, but come sunset, all the drama starts, his having trouble breathing, or what looks like trouble, atleast to me...he wont eat, all hes had today was a large spoon full of his cream cheese...so back on the roller coaster I go...Im so scared ya'll...I know in my heart that Im going to have to make "the decision", I cant go on like this, and I love my baby too much to put him through this...I just dont know what more to do, I feel like its the end of the road...This is such a sad time for me...Im just so stressed...how can I do this? I feel like Im loosing my best friend, I'll never see again...sorry to dump this on ya'll, I just need to vent, and express my feelings...help me find the strength to make up my mind...OK, enough of this...I have got to go to bed, on top of being so tired, Ive had a few beers, and I dont even drink...so I will update tomorrow, and keep us in your prayers....I need them..

Thank ya'll for everything,
Dawn and Charlie
Unread 02-22-2009   #119 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Red face

Dawn please, don't even think about "the decision" as you call it.
The vet didn't find anything wrong on Charlie so, why? Only his trouble breathing that bothers him to eat but nothing more.
Pls forget about "the decision" & learn to live with it, he's simply a kit with special needs...
Our thoughts & prayers for you both!
Take care,

Unread 02-22-2009   #120 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

acerlt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeLuvCats View Post
Hey all...sorry I havent posted since we got home from the vets...I had to get out the house for a while...I feel like Im going crazy, I know alot is lack of sleep and stress, but I had to go for a drive...so I went out to visit my Mom and my Aunt, they live on Tybee Island, about a 15 min drive from me.I just now got home, its 10:30 here...Charlie had an OK day, but come sunset, all the drama starts, his having trouble breathing, or what looks like trouble, atleast to me...he wont eat, all hes had today was a large spoon full of his cream cheese...so back on the roller coaster I go...Im so scared ya'll...I know in my heart that Im going to have to make "the decision", I cant go on like this, and I love my baby too much to put him through this...I just dont know what more to do, I feel like its the end of the road...This is such a sad time for me...Im just so stressed...how can I do this? I feel like Im loosing my best friend, I'll never see again...sorry to dump this on ya'll, I just need to vent, and express my feelings...help me find the strength to make up my mind...OK, enough of this...I have got to go to bed, on top of being so tired, Ive had a few beers, and I dont even drink...so I will update tomorrow, and keep us in your prayers....I need them..

Thank ya'll for everything,
Dawn and Charlie
Sorry it's so hard Dawn. Being tired, and yes, the few beers, will make things seem worse than maybe they really are. Of course, Charlie needs to eat to stay alive....does he appear to have given up, himself?

I know you will do what is best for Charlie and you.

{{{{Hugs}}}

Tags
advice , animal , antibiotic , anxiety , assistance , baby , beautiful , birds , bites , box , boy , canned food , car , care , cat food , catching , cats , christmas , commercial , computer , constipation , cool , crazy , crying , cut , diarrhea , dog , dry , eating , eye , eyes , fast , food , found , friends , girl , great , happy , heart murmur , heat , hey , home , homeopathic , house , hurt , infection , joke , kitty , lost , love , mat , meowing , missing , morning , moving , nice , night , not eating , nutrition , opinion , petsmart , play , playing , poo , poop , prayers , present , problem , problems , savannah , scared , small , smart , story , stress , suggestions , surgery , thoughts , turkey , type , upper respiratory , upset , vomiting , why? , worry

Sponsored Cat Links