It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-09-2009   #11 (permalink)
Cool Cat

My Mood: Fine
WeLuvCats is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to WeLuvCats Send a message via Yahoo to WeLuvCats
Smile

Thanks ya'll...Quick note....called vet about Charlie and possible constipation, and he told me to come in and get a script for him, vet gave him some Lactulose, 1 dropper full twice a day, till we have results....lol

And yes, it was a warm 73 today, but I love the cold, as it's always so darn HOT here in the summer time. Stay warm Max !!

Till tomorrow....goodnight all

Purrs,
Dawn and Charlie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-09-2009   #12 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Dawn, that lactulose is very sticky. Any that gets on Charlie's fur, be sure to wipe it off right away with a warm damp washcloth.

I was using that for awhile with Ootay and (my gosh how she loathed it) once she got some on her fur below her chin. While trying to wash it off, her tongue got stuck to the fur and her mouth was stuck like that, gaping open. She came running to me for help, thank goodness I was home. I can't imagine what would have happened if I'd been out, especially for any length of time.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-10-2009   #13 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeLuvCats View Post
Afternoon all...I have pics I wanted to show ya'll of Charlie outside in my yard today. This is the 1st time he's ever been "outside" besides my screened sun porch on my house, and he loved being out doors, the sun was shining and it was nice and warm. He walked all around, played with some leaves and acorns. Doesnt he look good ?

Purrs,
Dawn and Charlie
He looks absolutely fab,a bit of sun will be great for him,keep it up little darling.Dawn he has such a sweet little face.lots of hugs,me and my gang.xxxxx
Unread 02-10-2009   #14 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Smile

Good morning everyone, just our daily update, and Charlie is doing good, he's had some breakfast, Im trying to wean him off the baby food, so he only got a 1/2 jar this morning, and then had some turkey and gravy wet cat food, so I'll keep doing this till he's off it completely. Now I have to give him his Lactulose to help him poop. And I'm gonna take him back in Friday for a weighing, and another B-12 shot to keep up his good eating habits. So, ya'll have a great day, and I will post later on...

Purrs,
Dawn and Charlie
Unread 02-10-2009   #15 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Oh Dawn, terrific news & Charlie is looking so good, concats!
Hugs,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 02-10-2009   #16 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
maggiemay is on a distinguished road

Charlie is a beautiful cat, hope he continues to get better.
Unread 02-10-2009   #17 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Smile

Thank you very much...Charlie is a beautiful cat,yes, he had to endure so much in his young life...his true beauty lies inside, as he is a fighter, and was and is willing to work with me and his vet to better his life. Thanks for the compliment ! And he is continuing to get better every day.

Dawn and Charlie
Unread 02-10-2009   #18 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Sweet kittie Charlie! I wish the best for him (and also for meowmy Dawn who works so hard)

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 02-10-2009   #19 (permalink)
draconvarie

Default Good to hear!

Oh I am so glad to hear that Charlie is doing better now. The pics of him are wonderful. I was away from my computer for a couple of days and I'd wondered what I had missed.

I'm glad it's good news.

Unread 02-10-2009   #20 (permalink)
dmcwlvssr

great news! sending purrs, hugs and prayers

Tags
advice , animal , antibiotic , anxiety , assistance , baby , beautiful , birds , bites , box , boy , canned food , car , care , cat food , catching , cats , christmas , commercial , computer , constipation , cool , crazy , crying , cut , diarrhea , dog , dry , eating , eye , eyes , fast , food , found , friends , girl , great , happy , heart murmur , heat , hey , home , homeopathic , house , hurt , infection , joke , kitty , lost , love , mat , meowing , missing , morning , moving , nice , night , not eating , nutrition , opinion , petsmart , play , playing , poo , poop , prayers , present , problem , problems , savannah , scared , small , smart , story , stress , suggestions , surgery , thoughts , turkey , type , upper respiratory , upset , vomiting , why? , worry

Sponsored Cat Links