It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-19-2009   #1 (permalink)
Cool Cat

My Mood: Chatty
zhazie meow is on a distinguished road
Default is she is she not????

i have forest cat,we think she's pregnant but how can i tell, her tummy seems a little more solid then normal and she is eating more is there any way 2 find out how far on she is? and this will be my first litter of kittens any pointers on how to keep mum extra happy and healthy?

many thanks
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 03-19-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Question

Did you take her to the vet's for a check?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 03-19-2009   #3 (permalink)
Cool Cat

what will they do to her? ,she gets really freaked out when having to leave the house, i have her booked in for sat morning but was wondering if there was a way i could tell from home, she was wormed in the last 3 weeks and has had all her injections up to date , i just get so nerves taking her to the vets cuz its scry for her
Unread 03-20-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Cool

Mine also become very nervous when I take them to the vet's, but if you want to know what is going on with her, the best is to pay a visit again...

Unread 03-20-2009   #5 (permalink)
Cool Cat

oo i just thought i might find out am a granma tomorrow hehe!!! my first ever litter ,i already had a large box which is just big enough to stop them wandering for a while but the mummy can get out ,fleece which is washable, is there anything esle you u think i might need?

also i have just found out i can get her spayed or rather the little man of the house((lennon)) using a voucher from cats protection ,if the need be, i already have a number of willing homes for kittens on a list of family memebers so they should find forever homes if not they can stay with me but everyone is gonna get spayed at some point dont want her becoming a kitten machine maybe 2 litters at most one from our home boy and one from a forest kitty.

<--my tribute to my kittys! proud momma to Mizu,pandora,jazzmine,suki,stich and elliot

one day cats will rule the world...its best to get in their good books now!

Rainbowbridge: teska And lennon , miss you everyday bubba's xx

Last edited by zhazie meow; 03-20-2009 at 04:44 PM. Reason: new information
Unread 03-22-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Smile A granny to be

Concats new granny ! It's wise to plan and CONTROL ...

Irene, a satisfied mom to Princess Tiger, Lady Fergie & Earl Blue
Unread 03-22-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Red face

Yes, concats to the new Grandma!!!

Unread 03-25-2009   #8 (permalink)
Cool Cat

am so excited!!!! she has become really clingy to me and howling when i leave the room lol is that normal?

<--my tribute to my kittys! proud momma to Mizu,pandora,jazzmine,suki,stich and elliot

one day cats will rule the world...its best to get in their good books now!

Rainbowbridge: teska And lennon , miss you everyday bubba's xx

Tags
box , boy , cat , cats , clingy , eating , family , found , happy , healthy , hey , home , homes , house , kittens , kitty , litter , morning , nervous , pregnant , spayed , stop , vet

Sponsored Cat Links