It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-18-2009   #11 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Hello Kindyroot, welcome to the forum ! I'm Irene, I wish to know more about your adult cat and other kittens... You can also post their pictures here...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-19-2009   #12 (permalink)
kindyroot

Hello, thank you Irene very much, our adult female cat is called the less than original name "Minouche" (my mother named it), she is a black Bombay cat, they can abundantly be found here in Morocco, she is 13 months old now, she never eat canned food, only homemade recipes (I have a website for recipes if you'd like to see), it is strange how this race of cats arrived to Morocco from that far (india!), .. her ex-boyfriend was of another more hairy race (of which i don't know the name), that gave birth to four lovely kitten, the 2 males are hairy and the two females are hairless, one of them has very thick and hard skin, that's the first time I see that!
Btw, I like your cat he is handsome!

The kitten and the mother cat can be seen in this video:

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-21-2009   #13 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Talking

You are welcome, my friend. I've watched your video, your kitties are adorarble, especially the kittens... they are soooo cute. Hope they won't ruin your computer..hehehe..
Minouche looks shy.. but well taken cared of. God bless your heart for them !! Thank you for generously sharing your home-made food recipes, love them too. Chat more !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 04-22-2009   #14 (permalink)
kindyroot

Thank you Irene so much
Just a question (if not off-topic) have you ever tried to feed your cats cooked chicken heads? I have suggested that in my website a while ago but have not yet received any feedback, this is so popular here in Morocco

Tags
adult , behavior , birth , black , bombay , bowel , boy , boyfriend , canned food , care , cat , cats , computer , cute , diarrhea , diet , egg , feedback , female , food , found , great , hey , home , informative , introduction , kitten , kittens , kitties , love , lucky , maine coon , natural , night , pet , pet food , problem , problems , question , stop , transition , turkey , video , vomiting , youtube

Sponsored Cat Links