It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-16-2009   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

vipinver is on a distinguished road
Default plz help my cat

today when i wake up then not see my cat mandak his name. Now i found on roof . But he not normal becos not eating anything. I felt he litbit hot. I give 5 to 6 spoon water he taking. N now sleeping. What do am now. What problem got my mandak can u tell me . Thanks

Last edited by vipinver; 04-16-2009 at 02:03 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-16-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Smile

Please calm down, my friend, I know it's very hot, and temperature is very high now in India. From the weather report I learned that it is up to 40 Celcius degrees ! Please try to give Mandak more water, when he is not sleeping, use drops or cat's feeding bottle. Make sure that he will more than 100 cc a day, to avoid dehydration. Then, call a vet in Delhi (not your previous local vet), consult with him/her about Mandak's symptom (I know it's not easy for you to travel that far, especially with a sick kitty).
And here is the link to a practical article about symptoms of a sick kitty :

Things To Do When Your Pet Cat Gets Sick

May God bless your Mandak !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-16-2009   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

thanks my one friend find dr bisla address .
We will go there after one hour. My friend saying me he will do ok mandak dr bisla is perfect vet dr. My friend said me check his nose if dry he was in is fever. I check nose is dry My friend is in office he coming here then we will go 10km away . My friends got pet dogs

Last edited by vipinver; 04-16-2009 at 02:30 AM.
Unread 04-16-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Great !! Wish Mandak all the best ! Keep us updated after the vet visit please..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 04-16-2009   #5 (permalink)
Newborn

Smile

now mandak seeing litbit fine talk with as . Doing viberating
Unread 04-16-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Still you need to take him to the vet. Until he is totally recovered, don't take the risk of being neglectful. But glad to hear that he is purring again.

Unread 04-16-2009   #7 (permalink)
Newborn

ur 100cc water trick work like bomb now he take litbit food . We will also going to vet.
Unread 04-16-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road
Smile

Hi Vipinder, glad to see that Mandak is doing better - please let us know when you come back from the vet. xx

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 04-16-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Good ! Please keep us updated after vet visit. Min. 100 cc (with drops/bottle) is for a day in normal cases, but for a sick pet, you can give more. So, it's not 100 cc each time. I'll try to give my pet about 5~10cc each time, and water is good to wash away those bad virus/bacteria from his body and to reduce fever.

Unread 04-16-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Red face

Glad he's better, but pls keep us posted after the vet's visit

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)

Tags
breeds , calm , care , cat , cat lovers , cat's , cats , dog , dogs , dry , eating , fever , food , found , friends , great , happy , house , kitties , kitty , lovers , nose , not eating , pet , problem , sick , sleeping , travel , vet , wake , wash , water

Sponsored Cat Links