It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-21-2009   #21 (permalink)
vampyra1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceri Cat View Post
I think I've found an alternative at least here in Australia, a locally manufactured cat food which doesn't come up on any lists like Uncaged's, however that's worthless for people in the UK & EU. Means I have to walk half an hour out of town however as the only place selling it is in the development out past the Golden Guitar.
That's great, CeriCat! What is the name/brand of the local food? I'd like to check it out.

For some reason, I've become obsessed about cat food.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-21-2009   #22 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Stressed
Ceri Cat is on a distinguished road

Hmm I'm not sure I will recommend it to anyone. *grumbles* Noticed a Mars copyright on the bottom of the bag. Can't win it seems. *sighs* Been trying to get away from their products. Better let Uncaged know to update their list.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-21-2009   #23 (permalink)
vampyra1

Shucks. Its really hard with these cat food companies. When I first got Sabo I fed him friskies, whiskas, 9 lives. I had no idea about the companies and I no idea about proper nutrition. I am so glad I'm educating myself... you can see how healthy he's become, he's so shiny and radiant!

Do you make your own raw food? I've been reading up on it and made some the other day but I'd like to perfect the measurements.

Unread 05-21-2009   #24 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Stressed
Ceri Cat is on a distinguished road

I don't at present due to the lack of funds. With a deceased car to be replaced, licence renewal fees, a baby boy on the way, and no work Susan has to make do with what I can buy in bag or can and raw scraps/trimmings.
Unread 05-22-2009   #25 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hmm I'm not sure I will recommend it to anyone. *grumbles* Noticed a Mars copyright on the bottom of the bag. Can't win it seems. *sighs* Been trying to get away from their products. Better let Uncaged know to update their list.
Certainly they need to update their list from time to time...
Thank you for educating us on this subject. What a contribution ! Susan is so lucky to have found you ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 05-22-2009   #26 (permalink)
vampyra1

Quote:
I don't at present due to the lack of funds. With a deceased car to be replaced, licence renewal fees, a baby boy on the way, and no work Susan has to make do with what I can buy in bag or can and raw scraps/trimmings.
Yes, Cericat, I agree with Irene. You are treating your kitty like royalty, even if you can't afford the most expensive foods. You care what goes into her, and that is what matters!

Unread 05-23-2009   #27 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampyra1 View Post
Yes, Cericat, I agree with Irene. You are treating your kitty like royalty, even if you can't afford the most expensive foods. You care what goes into her, and that is what matters!
Yep ! I'm learning a lot here, especially how to treat my kitty if not like royalty, at least with respect, I need to know what goes into them ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 05-23-2009   #28 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

CamiDante is on a distinguished road

Quote:
make do with what I can buy in bag or can and raw scraps/trimmings.
That's what I do, mostly I buy what my cats will eat/or what I can afford at the moment. I try to pick the foods with the best ingredients each time I buy.
Unread 06-21-2009   #29 (permalink)
Jordan S.

Felidae is great! Feed it with confidence :

Unread 06-27-2009   #30 (permalink)
Newborn

MENACE is on a distinguished road

Felidae was the best for my cats, but now we using Orijen.

Tags
animal , another cat , baby , boy , car , care , cat , cat food , cats , diet , dog , dogs , eating , food , found , great , happy , healthy , hey , kitten , kitty , legal , lucky , mat , moving , natural , nice , nutrition , orijen , pet , pet food , pictures , present , raw , royal , sad , test , video

Sponsored Cat Links