It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...




Featured Photos

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-14-2009   #1 (permalink)
taydajumper93
Guest
 
taydajumper93's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default Felidae kitty food

So my new baby was on Iams kitty food when she came. She would just pick at it all day, and it wouldn't be gone by the time I would feed her again. I read alot of bad things about Iams (and the like) dog food, so my dog gets Canidae. She is much better on this, her coat is nice, she doesn't throw up at all anymore, etc. I went to the healthy pet place where I get Shelby's food, and got the kitty food they make, Felidae. I have been gently switching her over to it since Monday, Solo LOVES it! It is always gone by the next feeding. She waits in the office around feeding time and starts eating when I put it in there. What does everyone think about Felidae?
 
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-15-2009   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
Supreme Cat Lover!
 
Irene Jims's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Posts: 4,344
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Default

We have Iams here in Taiwan, but never heard about Canidae or Felidae before... Happy switching ! Hope Solo likes it too !
__________________
Irene & Gangs : Princess Tiger, Lady Fergie, Earl Blue
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Irene Jims is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2009   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
Supreme Cat Lover!
 
krzekmaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ashdod, sunny Israel
Posts: 5,134
Thanks: 3
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Red face

The same here. We have Iams but not Felidae, though I've heard about it in another cat site. I can ask if you want.
__________________
Maya, Queen of the Cats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
krzekmaya is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2009   #4 (permalink)
furryfriends50
Guest
 
furryfriends50's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Felidae is good and for sure better than Iams or SD!
 
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2009   #5 (permalink)
vampyra1
Guest
 
vampyra1's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by taydajumper93 View Post
So my new baby was on Iams kitty food when she came. She would just pick at it all day, and it wouldn't be gone by the time I would feed her again. I read alot of bad things about Iams (and the like) dog food, so my dog gets Canidae. She is much better on this, her coat is nice, she doesn't throw up at all anymore, etc. I went to the healthy pet place where I get Shelby's food, and got the kitty food they make, Felidae. I have been gently switching her over to it since Monday, Solo LOVES it! It is always gone by the next feeding. She waits in the office around feeding time and starts eating when I put it in there. What does everyone think about Felidae?
We don't have Felidae here in HI. I googled it and it looks like a great, natural, holistic food that has nutritious ingredients. Looks much better than Iams.

Please reconsider about Iams. They test their products on animals, causing tons of animal deaths a year. Here is a website you can read up on : IamsCruelty.com Please be aware though, there are some disturbing pictures of the Iams testing lab on the site.
 
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2009   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
Supreme Cat Lover!
 
KatrineA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Norway
Posts: 2,299
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampyra1 View Post
We don't have Felidae here in HI. I googled it and it looks like a great, natural, holistic food that has nutritious ingredients. Looks much better than Iams.

Please reconsider about Iams. They test their products on animals, causing tons of animal deaths a year. Here is a website you can read up on : IamsCruelty.com Please be aware though, there are some disturbing pictures of the Iams testing lab on the site.
I watched about 2 mins of one video there. Did they sedate the dogs or something? Why are they not moving their bodies? I don't get why people who make pet food would harm pets
__________________
Anastasia Beaverhausen, my Queen
KatrineA is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2009   #7 (permalink)
vampyra1
Guest
 
vampyra1's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
I watched about 2 mins of one video there. Did they sedate the dogs or something? Why are they not moving their bodies? I don't get why people who make pet food would harm pets

I don't know, KatrineA. I've been sending letters to Iams for years. They have gotten better, but they're still hurting animals.

They sedate dogs and cats and take chunks out of their tissue/skin to see what their food formulas do to the animal. It is very brutal and inhumane.
 
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2009   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
Supreme Cat Lover!
 
KatrineA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Norway
Posts: 2,299
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA
Default

And they de-bark them? I didn't know such thing was even legal That is brutal
__________________
Anastasia Beaverhausen, my Queen
KatrineA is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2009   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
Supreme Cat Lover!
 
Irene Jims's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Posts: 4,344
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Default

This is really horrible ! How could they do the test on those animals ?
I doubt they will produce any good food out of that kind of cruel attituted towards animals. How can they make animals food when they themselves don't know/care how to treat animal properly !
__________________
Irene & Gangs : Princess Tiger, Lady Fergie, Earl Blue
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Irene Jims is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2009   #10 (permalink)
vampyra1
Guest
 
vampyra1's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jims View Post
This is really horrible ! How could they do the test on those animals ?
I doubt they will produce any good food out of that kind of cruel attituted towards animals. How can they make animals food when they themselves don't know/care how to treat animal properly !
I know, Irene. Its so sad.
 
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
animal , another cat , baby , boy , car , care , cat , cat food , cats , diet , dog , dogs , eating , food , found , great , happy , healthy , hey , kitten , kitty , legal , lucky , mat , moving , natural , nice , nutrition , orijen , pet , pet food , pictures , present , raw , royal , sad , test , video

Sponsored Cat Links


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Cat Forum Replies Last Post
Felidae Cat and Kitten Formula (10-lb bag) admin Cat Product Reviews 0 10-01-2006 01:07 AM
Felidae Cat and Kitten Formula (5-lb bag) admin Cat Product Reviews 0 10-01-2006 01:07 AM
Felidae Platinum Diet Formula for Cats (16-lb bag) admin Cat Product Reviews 0 10-01-2006 01:07 AM
Felidae Cat and Kitten Formula (20-lb bag) admin Cat Product Reviews 0 10-01-2006 01:07 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


Sitemap: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28