It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-03-2009   #1 (permalink)
shelleyleblanc71

Default cat food recipes

hi, i've noticed there are lots of great recipes on this website - has anyone had good success making one that their cats will eat? yes, i have very fussy kitties. thanks for your help.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-04-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleyleblanc71 View Post
hi, i've noticed there are lots of great recipes on this website - has anyone had good success making one that their cats will eat? yes, i have very fussy kitties. thanks for your help.
Welcome to the forum, Shelley (hope that's your name - and what are the names of your kitties ? Please introduce them and include some pix too.).

There are several good recipe websites you can find. One of them is the cat recipe on this I-Love-Cats site, and here is the link : Cat Food Recipes, Cat Treat Recipes
This is also good : Cat food recipes including food and treat recipes.
A couple of members here even have shared their own recipe. Please take some time to search. If you need my help, just let me know.

I also have a picky eater here. But I always think that giving them the nutrient from cat food (dry and wet) should be enough. I tried all kinds of relatively 'good' brands and take record how my fussy kitty would love them (or hate them). Only once and a while I will cook them some from the recipe, just for fun.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-04-2009   #3 (permalink)
vampyra1

Wink

Sabotage has been thriving on his raw diet. I buy a supplement called TC Instincts (bought online) and mix it with fresh ground meat like turkey or chicken. Occasionally I'll add some fresh fish or crab. He wont even touch the canned stuff anymore.

Unread 07-06-2009   #4 (permalink)
oldcrafty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jims View Post
There are several good recipe websites you can find. One of them is the cat recipe on this I-Love-Cats site, and here is the link : Cat Food Recipes, Cat Treat Recipes
So you wouldn't consider using homemade recipes as a regular meal? If you could come up with a balanced diet for them, that is. Is there an actual chart or something floating around that shows what exactly cats need for a balanced diet?

Tags
age , cat , cat food , cats , diet , dry , fish , food , fun , great , kitties , kitty , love , raw , search , turkey

Sponsored Cat Links