It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-09-2009   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA
Default Toxic human foods for cats

Here's a simple list of foods not to give your cat. I thought it might come in handy.

Human Foods to Avoid for Cats - Toxic Foods

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-09-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
Here's a simple list of foods not to give your cat. I thought it might come in handy.

Human Foods to Avoid for Cats - Toxic Foods
Hehe ! Someone else has already posted this link a few months ago (can't remember who, maybe Maya ?), right before you joined us ! And it's now on my favorite list. Thanks anyway !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-09-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Oops!

I've experienced people not taking this list seriously, because their cat has eaten grapes and chocolate and doing fine. I'm amazed that some people don't realize the damage chocolate can do. It can even lead to death.
Unread 07-10-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Oops!

I've experienced people not taking this list seriously, because their cat has eaten grapes and chocolate and doing fine. I'm amazed that some people don't realize the damage chocolate can do. It can even lead to death.
It's a good reminder then ! Even a timely wake-up call for everyone !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-10-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

CamiDante is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Oops!

Everyone should realize the dangers of chocolate and pets, I agree. The only thing on the list I disagree with is the milk. I let Dante have a few sips here and there of milk when I drink it, and he's purrfectly healthy! Granted, he only has a few licks and only about once a week, if that. If he really starts bugging me for it, he gets kitten milk in his bowl and is a happy camper

Tags
cat , cats , happy , healthy , kitten , oops , wake

Sponsored Cat Links