It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-08-2009   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

Philly's mom is on a distinguished road
Default Philly is doing better

My senior cat Philly who was constipated (dr said it was a tumor)
I have reported the vet to the CVO becuz she said my cat is a very vey sick cat and she wanted to put him down right there and then. I was at home as I just had foot surgery my boyfriend took Philly for me and he said no not to do it he will bring him home so I can say good bye I was so devastated thinking the next day would be the worst day of my life.
BUTTTTTT Philly went to his regular vet for 2nd opinion Dr Campbell (celebrated 50 yrs as a vet) esamined Philly and said there is NO tumor just
POOP . Now as of Aug 8 th Philly is fine back to normal eating well and soon to be 18 yrs old aug 26th/09
Also the place where he went is called North town vet hospital in Brampton Ont a doctor there has been charged with sexual assault on 2 women.
That hospital should be shut down they all want $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
boyfriend , cat , eating , hey , home , opinion , senior , senior cat , sick , surgery , vet

Sponsored Cat Links