It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-08-2009   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

Lacey_080790 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Need help really bad!!

We rescued these to little ones yesterday. I posted earlier but got no reply. After more time with them I've decided they need to go to the vet asap... but I don't have enough money right now and my vet doesn't do payment plans or anything like that. I need help, and the people we got them from said nothing about diarrhea or bloody diarrhea at that. I don't want to lose either of them. I need to know if anyone can donate at all, even $5 helps...

Any money that is left over I will donate to a local no kill cat shelter. I just really need to get these guys to a vet soon.

Thank you for reading... and I hope a few people are able to help.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-09-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

Where can I donate to?
Unread 10-09-2009   #3 (permalink)
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK49BWL View Post
Where can I donate to?
if you have paypal you can just donate that way. My email is lmorrison90@yahoo.com

Thank you very much. I really appriciate it. I'm surprised no one has even left a reply saying anything.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-09-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

I was going to say that it's hard to trust people through the net like this.

But I've had a terrible, terrible day and somehow it changed my mind. If I send money to someone who will scam me, it wont really affect me (unless we're talking really, really big amounts). It will affect them.

I sent you some money. I hope you will update this thread. I really want the best for all cats.
Unread 10-09-2009   #5 (permalink)
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
I was going to say that it's hard to trust people through the net like this.

But I've had a terrible, terrible day and somehow it changed my mind. If I send money to someone who will scam me, it wont really affect me (unless we're talking really, really big amounts). It will affect them.

I sent you some money. I hope you will update this thread. I really want the best for all cats.
Thank you very much, we are leaving for the vet in a few min. I will update when we get back. I really appriciate your help. I hope you have a better day =)
Unread 10-09-2009   #6 (permalink)
Kitten

Default Yay 2 hrs at the vet...

We are finally home now... after 2 hrs of sitting at the vet. They ran a fecal test on the girl (tabby) and it came back with nothing, the boy (siamese) didn't want to poo which is odd... usually he poos a lot, but they only got enough out of him for a fecal smear. They are on antibiotics for a week, just to get rid of anything that might be there... hopefully that will get rid of their diarrhea... but they said for having diarrhea they are both very well hydrated. Everything else on them looks and sounds good (eyes, ears, heart lungs, etc) and temps are amazingly good lol.

thank you to the people who donated, it means a lot to me (and the kitties as well) that there are still kind hearted people out there willing to help other who are in need. We really appriciate it

OH!!! The boy weighed .12 lbs, and the girl weighed .11 lbs, so they both look good there as well =)
Unread 10-09-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

I'm so glad you got to take them to the vet. It's always good to do a check up. They sound healthy and I hope the antibiotics will make them... completely healthy

I hope you drop by to post pics of them every now and then. Do you have any plans for their future?
Unread 10-09-2009   #8 (permalink)
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
I'm so glad you got to take them to the vet. It's always good to do a check up. They sound healthy and I hope the antibiotics will make them... completely healthy

I hope you drop by to post pics of them every now and then. Do you have any plans for their future?
Oh I will post pics again soon. I love them both to death, but I've always wanted a siamese, but my gf likes the tabby more... so we don't know yet. If we have to find them (or one of them) a home it will be really hard. We've had to do it before with a previous rescue and it was heart wrenching to watch him go. A lot of crying for weeks, and we still miss him dearly, but sadly even though his new parents said they would keep in touch they never did.
Unread 10-10-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry - I replied to your first post before I read this. I don't understand how to donate via your emil address?

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 10-10-2009   #10 (permalink)
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmithy View Post
I'm sorry - I replied to your first post before I read this. I don't understand how to donate via your emil address?
If you have a paypal account you can (it's also free to sign up for one) www.paypal.com then I believe you go to send funds at the top, and it asks for the persons email. =)

Tags
adult , advice , age , antibiotics , baby , boy , care , cat , cats , changed , color , crying , diarrhea , eating , eyes , fixed , free , fun , girl , great , happy , healthy , hey , home , kittens , kitties , lacey , love , money , morning , neutering , poo , poop , pregnant , rescue , sad , save , shelter , siamese , small , strays , tabby , test , vet

Sponsored Cat Links