It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-10-2009   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

Lacey_080790 is on a distinguished road
Question They are now constipated

So yesterday, as a lot of you know, I had to take my two little ones to the vet because I was afraid they had coccidia. The last time they pooped was at 1:30 before we left, and it was diarrhea for both of them. Now neither one of them will poop and they we're doing #2 before every feeding (roughly every 3 hrs) I'm wondering if it has something to do with the fact that we switched them from pre mixed KMR (given to us by the people we got them from) to the powder kind (which is what we prefer, especially since we are going through a 4tbsp bottle every feeding) But since it's the same brand I don't see why it would make a difference... but basically I need to know what I can do to get them to poo (I'm aware of the fact that they need to be stimulated, and I've been spending atleast 5+ min before and after every feeding trying to get them to poo)

Thanks for reading.

Here's them in their box when we were about to leave the vet. All they wanted to do was sleep.

Here's Oliver trying to figure out what the big (or a lot smaller than him) deal is with them

And here's my two little cuddle bugs <3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-11-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Awwww, what a cuties! Bless their little hearts

Don't worry if they cannot poop, give them creamy fat cheese ASAP. They will love it & also I'm sure 100% it will help them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
box , cats , diarrhea , hey , lacey , love , poop , sleep , vet , worry

Sponsored Cat Links