It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-21-2009   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

glass-half-full is on a distinguished road
Default Induce vomiting...

Yesterday wen i came from work... i fed my cat and she vomited the food back with a rubber band( one u use to tie up ur hair). i was shocked coz she likes to play with them but has never eaten anything which is not suppose to be eaten but anyways i was glad coz it was out of her tummy.

Today wen i came from work... i went to the washroom and wen i came out i saw her eating something and instantly i tried to get it out of her mouth but i cudn't and m sure it was another rubber band that my lil sis left in room. It has been 45 mins... What should i do to induce vomiting? i called my vet and he said she'll vomit on her own or pass it out in her poop.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-21-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
hallan is on a distinguished road

I would take your vet's advice but keep a close eye on her over the next few hours. I don't know how to induce vomiting in cats & I'm not sure if it's a good idea. Other people here might have better advice.
I really hope she's ok, one of my cats will steal hairbands & play with them. I caught her eating one recently & managed to get it out of her mouth. Now I keep them out of her way. It's not easy though, our little feline friends are often determined to have their own way.
Let us know how she is.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
advice , cat , cats , eating , eye , food , friends , play , poop , vet , vomiting

Sponsored Cat Links