It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-17-2009   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

princesskittygirl3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default kitten pulled a stitch out?

Im sure she pulled one out,its not bleeding but im still worried. im so peed off about it I feel the cone is useless and the vets are being unsympaethtic and making me feel like its my fault if I cant keep the cone on her head 24/7. They said i would be lilable I dont know what to do now. shes a real pain in the butt and its becoming very stressful.

I put it back on her this morning she must have took it off in the night the vets expect me to literally stay awake for the next 10 days constantly putting it back on!!! It feels like they are making me feel like a bad furmommy.

I personally think they give useless contraptions to people even the body thing doesnt seem to workl ethier! as she pulls that off too !

I dont know what to do anymore I feel like im in a horrible dilieama as I cannot afford to pay out any more money now im on low income as it is I feel angry towards chloe she is ruining her chances of staying with me if she keeps racking up these huge vet bills by being stupid about wearing a collar or body suit. This vets doesnt do payment plans or even looks at your pet without money upfront! its money upfront with them or nothing no matter what!.

I did think of a baby onesy? if I cut four holes in it at the feet? and a hole for her pee and pooh? or will she get that off too?
I give up i really dont know what to do anymore and chloe keeps on sabotaging everything i do. shes going in the vets later for a check up im sure they will again blame me and find a way to charge me.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-17-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

Personally, I'd be looking for a better vet... One who cares more about what they're doing, and the pet and people involved, rather than the money. But that's just me. Please, just try your very best, no matter how hard it is, to keep her... Just think about how everything will be when it is all over, and she doesn't have anything to pull at anymore, how much happier she (and you) will be

Definitely try the baby onesy, that sounds like a really good idea.. And may not be so easy for her to pull off.
Unread 12-17-2009   #3 (permalink)
Kitten

princesskittygirl3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I went in and explained how I felt they were nicer today I saw a different vet he was very nice. Chloe seemed happy today he said not to worry about the 1 stitch and that she wont try to get the other one out now. he said its healing up lovely and to put her in minnies travelling crate at night, its a good crate it has water and food holders I used it when I imported her form california to the uk. He said to bring her back next thursday to have her collar off. Im feeling better after seeing him and sometimes I post my woe in the heat of the moment.Im definantly going to try the baby onsey.

Also she seemes to be quite itchy by her neck but cant scratch it very well as she has her coller on? sop I itched it for her.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-17-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

I'm glad things somehow worked out. I really felt your frustartion there. I like your baby onsie idea too. That sounds like a perfect suit for this type of thing. Just choose a small one, so it will be harder to get out off. These cats are like Houdini sometimes!

Tags
angry , baby , bills , california , cats , collar , cut , food , happy , heat , hey , kitten , mat , money , morning , night , pet , scratch , small , type , vet , vet bills , water , worry

Sponsored Cat Links