It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-25-2010   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Mellow
Miss Tallulah is on a distinguished road
Default Grooming...Lion Cuts...yeh or neh?

Just curious what other LH cat owners feel about shaving their cats...specifically a Lion's Cut? If you have opted for this type of style, would you include how much you typically spend for this cut?

I have a Persian, Miss Tallulah and am considering this style of cut for the summer months since I do live in a rather hot desert climate. Although I do have central air in my home, I prefer to run it only when it becomes a necessity...so, I'd like Tallulah to be as comfortable as possible.

Thank you!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-25-2010   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

Well, based on the heat of a desert climate with a preference for no A/C usage, I would be more for the lion cut than against. Can't really tell you the going rate as I don't even have a kitty lol, but I know several on this forum have had theirs shaved before, so hopefully they'll chime in.

I know my personal preference would be to just use the A/C... Especially when you consider where I live.. I don't think I could live in a desert climate.

BTW do you have any pictures to post of Miss Tallulah? I'd love to see her
Unread 05-26-2010   #3 (permalink)
Kitten

twokitties is on a distinguished road

I have 3 persians and live in the mid west where it gets below 0 and above 95 and humid I di get mine shaved 2 x a year they hate being comed and they get really bad under the arms and by the but. They don't mind being comed any where else but under its bad so I have them shaved. It cost me $35.00 for one or $100 for all of them. Hope this helps. My cats like the cut too they strut around the house and show off.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
cat , cats , cut , grooming , heat , hey , home , house , kitty , persian , type

Sponsored Cat Links