It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-03-2010   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road
Default Queen Eva is home....and rekkin havvok already

Queen Eva is home....and rekkin havvok already!

I made her such a nice cozy Castle:

but within minutes she'd destroyed it.

So I put her in the carrier, cleaned the mess, and made it a bit more utilitarian, Litter box contained in the cut out tote, small light blankie, easy to remove, wash and air dry in minutes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-03-2010   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

but she made a mess of that too, (soaked the blankie) so out came the blankie

She then decided to tightrope walk around the edge of the tote containing the litter box (I didn't get a picture of it, but here's an example of what I mean, these were taken a few days before her spay)

so I had to put the cover on.

I didn't use the cover at first thinking to prevent her jumping on and off it, but I think that is better than tightrope walking That will make a nice platform for her self warming bed...when it dries.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-03-2010   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

The details:

Queen Eva has to live in her Castle for two weeks. She has to go back to see the vet at that time to evaluate her status. Monitor bathroom habits (which I do anyway).

Any sign of inappetence, lethargy or weakness, call immediately, if it is off hours instruct the exchange service to page my vet. She's come home with pain medication for two or three more days.

She's really wild, The cage may be too big. I may have to put her in the carrier periodically to keep her quiet. There's no room to do anything but lie down in the carrier.

I put in a panicked call to my vet, left a voice mail about how she was jumping around like a mexican jumping bean.

My vet called me back and laughed and laughed about her antics, then told me if she gets too upset about being in the Castle, to let her out, especially at bed time, when she would normally sleep in bed with us (me and the other cats) anyway

please read this first
Unread 12-04-2010   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

So great to hear she's home
Unread 12-04-2010   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Glad to hear the little girl is getting back to her normal self, but I imagine it will be a long two weeks

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 12-04-2010   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK49BWL View Post
So great to hear she's home
Thanks Brandon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmithy View Post
Glad to hear the little girl is getting back to her normal self, but I imagine it will be a long two weeks
Thanks Heidi! Yes, oh boy. I think she might start adjusting to living in her Castle though.

I think she was just all revved up about being home yesterday. She cried some after I went to bed last night but when I didn't respond, she stopped.

She did poop though, so I had to get up, turn on the light, take her out (I put her in her carrier when I have to clean the Castle) and cleaned her litter box. Since she sleeps in the little porch of the litter box set up I didn'tt want her to have to smell poop all night, (nor did I want to smell it, haha)

Here's where she sleeps:

I took this after she had her pain medication. That stuff works fast, she was stoned within minutes. I didn't use the flash because I didn't want to disturb her.

I left some kibble in a dish on top of the tote box, and I did here her snacking in the middle of the night, so I was glad I thought of it.

please read this first
Unread 12-04-2010   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
hallan is on a distinguished road

That second picture in your first post made me laugh out loud! A scene of utter kitty destruction!
I'm so glad you have her home at last and she is feeling well enough in herself to cause chaos. Her cat castle looks very comfortable with everything she needs - you are such a thoughtful and loving meowmy!!
Welcome home Queen Eva!
Unread 12-04-2010   #8 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Lu_Bloodmoon is on a distinguished road

She seems strong enough to cause some destruction. That must be a good sign haha.

I'm glad that she's home again, our brave Queen Eva!

"Dogs have masters. Cats have servants."

Tags
art , box , boy , cat , cats , clean , cut , dry , fast , girl , great , home , jumping , kitty , litter , litter box , loving , mess , nice , night , picture , poop , queen , sleep , small , smell , upset , vet , wash , wild

Sponsored Cat Links