It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-16-2010   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road
Default Queen Eva had her final check up!

Queen Eva had her final check up yesterday and she is good to go! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!

(dang I need some dancing bananas!)

I took the Castle down Tuesday night. Starting on Thursday I had been letting her out for short periods, then putting her back in when she got tired. Thursday and Friday she was allowed to run only once, twice on Saturday, then Sunday I let her out nurmeorus times. Monday she had to stay locked up all day as I had a 14 hour working day, only running in to feed and scoop and then out again.

But when I got home Monday night (actually 1 a.m. Tuesday morning) I let her out for good.

This picture shows what happened that first night when I had to get up in the night. Before I got up, Mazy and Jennie were where you see them here. Tolly was sleeping in my arms squeezed between me and Jennie, and Queen Eva was under the cover curled up next to my stomach.

Tolly got up with me, and went on to play a Solitary Game of Throw the Mouse down the Stairs, chase it, bring it back up and Throw it down again. But when I went to get back into bed this is what I found

No Room.

Oh by the way, even though she wasn't happy to find herself at the vet again, when my vet walked in Queen Eva was clearly delighted to see her, strained toward her and purred and purred.

Now we can put this all behind us. My thanks to you all for your support during this awful time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-16-2010   #2 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Lu_Bloodmoon is on a distinguished road

I love happy endings.

"Dogs have masters. Cats have servants."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lu_Bloodmoon For This Useful Post:
Unread 12-16-2010   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thanks Lu. Having been through a scary thing recently yourself I'm sure you can relate when I say I woke up feeling lighter than air this morning.

I mean.....I woke up smiling for the first time in weeks, and am going about my day humming and grinning. I'd forgotten who I am there for a few weeks, buried under so much stress and worry.

So I have a few new gray hairs and frown lines, but I'm so happy it's over.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Unread 12-16-2010   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Gail, I'm glad the little one is back to her best. I love that pic, what did you do, sleep on the floor

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
The Following User Says Thank You to supersmithy For This Useful Post:
Unread 12-16-2010   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

This is fantastic news, so glad she's all better now Love the picture.
The Following User Says Thank You to AK49BWL For This Useful Post:
Unread 12-16-2010   #6 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Blah
AuntKitty is on a distinguished road

Gail--I'm so happy for you and dear, sweet Queen Eva. You've both been through alot and I just found out, since I haven't been on the forum much these past couple of weeks.

Mother of Magic, Midnight, Topaz and Emerald
There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a purring kitty
The Following User Says Thank You to AuntKitty For This Useful Post:
Unread 12-17-2010   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

We are all having SO MUCH FUN!!! Queen Eva is just a delight! She is full of fun and Games and all the other cats are just thrilled to be playing with her again.

She sleeps with me every night, under the covers.

please read this first
Unread 12-18-2010   #8 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Blah
AuntKitty is on a distinguished road

How sweet. By the way, what is that wood railing next to your bed? It looks like it is on the side of your bed secured to the wall, but I'm not sure. Is it so the cats don't scratch up the walls?

Mother of Magic, Midnight, Topaz and Emerald
There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a purring kitty
Unread 12-18-2010   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntKitty View Post
How sweet. By the way, what is that wood railing next to your bed? It looks like it is on the side of your bed secured to the wall, but I'm not sure. Is it so the cats don't scratch up the walls?
You mean my headboard? It's at the head of the bed, but not atached to the wall. (is attached to bed) The cats enjoy tightrope walking on it. I made it myself many years ago.

Next to the bed is a high dresser. I did not build that. LOL.

please read this first

Last edited by acerlt; 12-18-2010 at 09:08 AM.
Unread 12-18-2010   #10 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Hawki is on a distinguished road

I'm happy for you, You've got a good looking bunch of kittys...makes me think of maybe getting 2 more instead of 1. Of course, I might be in the market for a new wife if I come home with 2 more kittys.

Tags
cats , found , fun , game , games , happy , home , joy , kitty , love , morning , mouse , night , picture , play , playing , queen , scary , scratch , sleep , sleeping , stress , vet , worry

Sponsored Cat Links