It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-24-2014   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

debs66 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy FIP Please help me

My little Maine Coon baby Snow is only 17 weeks old and started to show with a distended, swollen stomach been the vets today and they have drawn a sample of fluid and taken bloods - its looking like FIP I am devastated. Apart from the swollen stomach he is happy with a fantastic appetite I just need someone to talk to as I don't think I can face the results
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-24-2014   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

I'm so so sorry for you. Please contact the breeder right away. In fact I would report this breeder. A breeder selling FIP kittens is a breeder in need of closing down.

I know that's not helpful to you, but it is important to save other people from going through this same heartbreak. As you probably know, there isn't anything that can be done for FIP. Just take care of him and love him until his quality of life is gone.

Praying they find something else (FIP can't be tested for, it's more to rule out other things that tests are done)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to acerlt For This Useful Post:

Tags
baby , breeder , care , cleaning , crying , fip , happy , health , hey , kitten , kittens , litter , love , maine coon , meow , money , new kitten , playing , sick

Sponsored Cat Links