It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Go Back   Cat Forums - I-Love-Cats - your Ultimate Cat Forum > All About Cats > Cat Health & Nutrition
Register

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-28-2015   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

Siould is on a distinguished road
Default Swelling where you can touch the limb and a fingertip impression is left in the skin

My Domestic Short Hair, Axel, has pitting edema on his legs. When I touch his limb, it leaves a fingerprint in him. I don't know what is wrong with him. It happened overnight. It is really strange. His legs are about twice the size they normally are. When I press his legs, it takes about a minute for my fingerprint in his leg to go away. It's really weird. I can't think of anything that would have caused this. I don't see any injuries on him. He is an indoor only cat. He is 18-years-old.

I found him as a stray and don't know either of his parents. He had a litter with my cat Apricat and they had two female kittens: Tesla and Avaleen. He had a litter with my female Tatertot and they had two males: Slim Jim and Sabin. He had another litter with Tatertot and they had two more kittens: Tahya and Kells. He then had another litter with Apricat and they had two more kittens: Kelby and Bess. His fifth litter was with Apricat and they had three female kittens: Marielle, Mali and Paddy Paws. After his fifth litter, I had him neutered.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-28-2015   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Take your cat to the vet, for pete's sake.

What is wrong with you, breeding all those kittens? You've probably filled a shelter and the kill room all on your own.

People defy understanding.

Take your cat to the vet, and get any remaining cats spayed and neutered. Good grief.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
breeding , cat , cats , female , found , hey , indoor , kittens , litter , shelter , spayed , stray , vet , weird

Sponsored Cat Links