It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-04-2015   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

pretty_kitty is on a distinguished road
Default HELP!!!! Advice!? GUIDANCE!?!?

Hey y'all I rescued pretty kitty off the street. When I saw her she was skin and bones and it seemed like she had trouble walking. My friend and I took her to a local shelter got her vaccinated and all thou against my lease I decided to keep her or until I found her a safe home. It's been 2 months and thanks to Our Lord she's more energetic and mobile but I have not been able to find her a suitable home. She's gained some weight and was adjusting just fine. since I had not found her a suitable home I had plans to keep her until a couple days ago when my landlord threatened to evict me for breaking my lease and having an animal. I tried to fight it but at this point it's either the cat or me. I'm locked into this lease for another 6 months and cannot afford to get evicted. It hurts me so much to have to part ways but if I don't find her a home by next week Friday I will be evicted. The last thing I want is to take her to a shelter where she will be killed. Does anybody know of a safe home in Los Angeles that is taking in cats at the moment!? I've been researching for a few days now and have not found any answers other than a shelter who kills. If you or anyone you know is willing and able to take her please please contact me. Advice guidance anything helps guys !!!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-04-2015   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

I googled "no kill cat rescue in los angeles"

check out these links

https://www.google.com/search?q=no+k...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Sorry you can't keep her but you did well to rescue her.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
advice , animal , cat , cats , fight , found , hey , home , kitty , rescue , search , shelter , weight

Sponsored Cat Links