It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-23-2015   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

Sunny Yela is on a distinguished road
Default My cat was attacked by a dog

Hi! First off, it is 3:30 AM here in my country, so I cannot rush my baby to a vet. It's sad and making me feel so anxious and frustrated that I cannot get an immediate help for my cat.

So now the about the incident, my baby has been attacked by my neighbor's dog around 12am here (I'm from Philippines). Luckily, me and my boyfriend was able to get to the scene before things get worse. because we heard a cat's cry and immediately responded to where it's coming from..

Anyway, my cat got a few bites, mostly at the rear part of her body. There were 2-3 bites on her right hind leg and 1 bite at the base of the tail. When we retrieved him, I let him rest for a while for he was showing signs of dizziness and was panting really hard. While he's resting, I warmed up some water for his bath (since he got all muddy and poopy from the attack). When he finally composed himself a little, we let him drink some water (I'm glad he drank some.) After he drinks, he started to walk then lie down then walks again from once place to another. Then I noticed there were tracks of stool from where he was walking. As I finally prepped the bath and started to bathe him, he was still excreting stool, only this time it was bloody. He released around a cup of wet, sticky stool. Please do note that his poop does not smell at all.. Anyway, after he's clean, I dried him up and verified which and where are the injuries she got from her attacker, and applied betadine on each of them. I offered him food, but no luck, he does not want to eat. That's what I did for now. It's almost 4am here and I can't sleep because I am worried and anxious about my cat's condition.

My worry is: is there any chance that the dog might have torn some inner organs or muscles from the bites/thrashing, thus the reason for the bloody stool he had? I mean, a dog's bite is quite powerful, yes?

He is now limping a little bit. I'm really hoping that the dog did not do much damage to my cat's body other than the visible wounds, or else I'll be really broken.

Thank you so much for the insights!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-24-2015   #2 (permalink)
Newborn

Sunny Yela is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Update:

It's almost Christmas here at 10:01 PM and my baby boy is still not eating anything.. I offered him chicken meat, pork meat, rice, and fish.. None of them worked his appetite. I'm very worried because he's getting weaker, and he hasn't eaten for almost a day.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-28-2016   #3 (permalink)
Banned
Cool Cat

andrewgrayson15 is on a distinguished road

I am very sorry to hear about your cat, but nobody here is in a position to make any kind of diagnosis. It sounds like he is in pain and needs immediate vet care.
Unread 01-11-2018   #4 (permalink)
Kitten

MariaPt is on a distinguished road
Default интим магазин

Мечтаете разнообразить вашу сексуальную жизнь? Добиться совершенно новых ощущений помогут интим-товары

Один из самых популярных методов достичь сильных ощущений – <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/category/vibromassazher-vibrator/">купить вибратор</a>. С его помощью достаточно проcто добиться стимуляции чувствительных зон и точек на теле. Только не пользуйтесь им в одиночку, доверьтесь своей второй половине. Это укрепит вашу эмоциональную и физическую связь и поможет стать более открытыми и раскованными друг с другом.</p>
Также среди игрушек для взрослых распространены наручники, эрекционные кольца, различные стимуляторы и смазки. Начните с чего-нибудь одного, не бойтесь пробовать разные варианты, и вы обязательно отыщите то, что придется по вкусу вам обоим.</p>
Стоит заметить: <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/category/prezervativy/">купить презервативы</a>, вагинальные шарики, фаллоиммитаторы, вакуумные помпы, и другие игрушки для взрослых вы можете в интернет-магазине «Афродита» (afroditalove.ru).</p>

Tags
baby , bath , bites , boy , boyfriend , care , cat , cat's , christmas , clean , dog , eating , fish , food , not eating , sad , sleep , smell , vet , water , worry

Sponsored Cat Links