It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-27-2016   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road
Default If you've wanted to feed your cats a raw diet but just can't get there...

If you've wanted to feed your cats a raw diet but just can't get there...Here's a really great easy way to do it. The owners of this company were the people behind my success with turning to raw feeding four years ago. Even my cat with severe digestive disorders tolerates this, and all three of them absolutely love it.

It's a powder that you add to plain muscle meat. Highly palatable, and all non GMO. If you've got cats with health issues that never seem to improve, this may very well be your answer, change their diet, get them on fresh foods. It won't get any easier than this. It can also be used with cooked meat, if you prefer.

You'll be amazed at the difference.

Food Fur Life - Home

https://www.facebook.com/FoodFurLifeforPets/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
cats , diet , facebook , great , health , home , love , raw

Sponsored Cat Links