It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-31-2016   #11 (permalink)
Newborn

inchanelwetrust is on a distinguished road

ps. here is a picture of the area

h tee tee pee://imgur.com/a/rYXK5

Damn, I had no idea about that!!!! Thank you for educating me..I thought since it was "turkey and chicken" food that it was nutritional and all that...I will definitely be reading that link and buying her some different food. Ugh I feel like a jerk for feeding that to to her :/
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-31-2016   #12 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Nah, you aren't a jerk, you didn't know! That's what the pet food manufacturers count on, people not knowing! They hate people like me and websites like Dr Pierson's haha!

I looked at the picture and I understand your concern.

That hole, oh that is very disconcerting. But still..it's not bleeding, and there is no sign of puss or swelling, at least none that I can see in that picture?

I still think, even after seeing the picture, the best thing you can do for her tonight is to give her some wet food of the kind she is used to, add some warm water to it to get more fluids into her and stay quiet and calm and call the vet first thing in the morning.

Don't feed her in the morning until you talk to the vet. If they need to sedate her for any reason it will be better if her stomach is empty.

I'm sorry for your loss of your beloved Ceasar. xx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-31-2016   #13 (permalink)
Newborn

I will do just that, and again - thank you from the bottom of my heart! The hole is definitely freaky and not in the cool way LOL but yes, definitely no signs of pus or swelling or significant redness.

& Thank you for your condolences, he was the most lovable little dude. I still have his collar in a safe place and I think of him often
Unread 07-31-2016   #14 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

You're welcome. I'm glad I was able to help ease your mind a little, though I know you wont feel completely better until you talk to her vet in the morning.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Unread 07-31-2016   #15 (permalink)
Newborn

Just got your PM, I'm leaving the house at the moment but as soon as I get back I will head that direction! You are so kind <3!
Unread 07-31-2016   #16 (permalink)
Newborn

I got an account (in reference to your PM)! S/N is inchanelwetrust & That's a reference to Scream Queens, not the designer. Though I do quite enjoy the designer as well lolol.
Unread 08-01-2016   #17 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

I wondered. I thought the perfume....You've got a welcome thread, so I hope to hear how Bandit is doing.

please read this first
Unread 08-10-2016   #18 (permalink)
Newborn

sathish_stifler is on a distinguished road
Default tasty foods

saravanabhavan.com.sg

my cat love to eat curd rice and my kitten love to dring fresh milk
Unread 01-11-2018   #19 (permalink)
Kitten

MariaPt is on a distinguished road
Default возбуждающие

Хотели бы как-то разнообразить вашу сексуальную жизнь? Добиться новых ощущений позволят игрушки для взрослых

Один из самых распространенных методов достичь сильных ощущений – <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/category/vibromassazher-vibrator/">купить вибратор</a>. С его помощью легко добиться стимуляции чувствительных зон и точек. Только не пользуйтесь им в одиночестве, доверьтесь своему любимому. Это значительно укрепит вашу связь и позволит стать более открытыми и раскованными друг с другом.</p>
Также среди интим-товаров распространены наручники, эрекционные кольца, смазки и стимуляторы. Начните с чего-нибудь одного, не бойтесь эксперементировать с разными вариантами, и вы скоро сможете отыскать то, что придется по душе вам и партнеру.</p>
Стоит заметить: <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/category/prezervativy/">купить презервативы</a>, фаллоиммитаторы, вакуумные помпы, <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/category/vaginalnye-shariki/">вагинальные шарики</a>, и остальные интим-товары можно в интернет-магазине «Афродита» (afroditalove.ru).</p>
Unread 01-11-2018   #20 (permalink)
Kitten

MariaPt is on a distinguished road
Default интим магазин

Хотели бы разнообразить вашу сексуальную жизнь? Добиться принципиально новых ощущений позволят интим-товары

Один из самых востребованных методов достичь сильных ощущений – <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/category/vibromassazher-vibrator/">купить вибратор</a>. С его помощью достаточно легко добиться стимуляции эрогенных зон и точек на теле. Только не пользуйтесь им в одиночестве, доверьтесь своему партнеру. Это укрепит вашу эмоциональную и физическую связь и поможет стать более раскованными друг с другом.</p>
Также среди игрушек для взрослых распространены эрекционные кольца, наручники, различные смазки и стимуляторы. Начните с чего-нибудь одного, не бойтесь эксперементировать с разными вариантами, и вы непременно отыщите то, что придется по душе вам и партнеру.</p>
Стоит заметить: <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/category/prezervativy/">купить презервативы</a>, вагинальные шарики, фаллоиммитаторы, вакуумные помпы, и остальные интим-товары вы сможете в интернет-магазине «Афродита» (afroditalove.ru).</p>

Tags
addition , adorable , advice , art , bills , brown , business , calm , cat , cats , collar , dog , eating , food , games , happy , hey , ibd , infection , mess , money , morning , pictures , spay , spayed , stitches , vet , vomiting , worry

Sponsored Cat Links