It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-13-2017   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

helpinneed is on a distinguished road
Default Donation appeal

Donation Appeal
Hello, I need an urgent donation of money $300 within one week for my rescued cats to spay/neuter and outdoor cage,
I need this donation urgent for my furry friends to keep them with me ,they are feral cats i rescued them now they are very attached with me but unfortunately i belong from a poor family so i can't afford spay/neuter surgery and a cage and because my cats are not neutered so nowadays they are very vocal keep shouting urinating everywhere so need donation asap so that i could shift with them ,we have to shift in a very small home within two weeks so need an outdoor cage asap .I can't give them to anyone because they are feral and energetic ,curious all time to explore play games so no one wants to adopt them nor they adjust to new people and their home, and the most i love them alot ,i can't imagine my life without them ,please donate as little or more as possible
Thanks
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
cats , family , feral , friends , games , hey , home , love , money , neuter , outdoor , play , small , spay , spay/neuter , surgery , urgent , vocal

Sponsored Cat Links