It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-26-2017   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

LovelySarah is on a distinguished road
Send a message via twitter to LovelySarah
Smile Electronic Pet Feeder Guide

Hello all!

I'm Sarah 27 years old and....I love cats

I have been using several different electronic feeders over the years now. Good and bad ones. Throughout the years I found friends and family noticing the feeder in my apartment and asking what they are looking at. Once I explain what it is, and how it helps me and my cats in everyday life they are always interested in trying them out themselves.

Since the prices and functionality vary a lot between the different devices I would be a shame to settle for the wrong feeder for your and your cats specific needs.
Hence I wrote and compared the electronic feeders I personally used in a guide on my blog lovelylittlebeasts.com

I am asking to get your opinion and feedback on my guide. What can I improve to make the guide more understandable to interested pet owners. What piece of information is missing, that you would be interested to know?

Thanks a lot
I really appreciate any feedback!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-11-2018   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

MariaPt is on a distinguished road
Default красивое женс

Мечтаете разнообразить сексуальную жизнь? Добиться принципиально новых ощущений помогут игрушки для взрослых

Один из самых востребованных способов достигнуть ярких ощущений – <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/category/vibromassazher-vibrator/">купить вибратор</a>. С его помощью просто добиться дополнительной симуляции особо чувствительных зон и точек. Только не пользуйтесь им в одиночестве, доверьтесь своему любимому. Это хорошо укрепит вашу эмоциональную и физическую связь и поможет стать более открытыми и раскованными друг с другом.</p>
Также среди секс-игрушек распространены наручники, эрекционные кольца, различные смазки и стимуляторы. Начните с чего-нибудь одного, не бойтесь эксперементировать с разными вариантами, и вы скоро сможете отыскать то, что придется по вкусу вам обоим.</p>
Стоит заметить: <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/category/prezervativy/">купить презервативы</a>, вагинальные шарики, фаллоиммитаторы, вакуумные помпы, и прочие интим-товары вы сможете в интернет-магазине «Афродита» (afroditalove.ru).</p>
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
apartment , blog , cats , device , family , feedback , found , friends , guide , hey , love , missing , opinion , pet

Sponsored Cat Links