It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-22-2017   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

goldilock is on a distinguished road
Default Cat Book that is a must-read

I highly recommend everyone who has a cat to read this book because it can save your cat's life one day.

I read the best cat book I have ever read this weekend. It's called "What to Expect When Your Cat Has Cancer: A Survival Handbook for Feline Cancer & Treatment." It is a must-read for every cat lover, whether your cat has cancer or is healthy because it teaches about cancer prevention and about learning the warning signs of feline cancer, before it's too late. The book includes the author's miraculous true story of her cat that was diagnosed in 2015 with pancreatic cancer and was given 3 months or less to live. Pancreatic cancer is very aggressive and one of the most fatal cancers. Miracles do happen because the cat is still alive today, in remission and doing great. His story is documented in the book and includes his medical records as substantiating proof. It is 330 pages and chock full of information, resources, and links.

Feline cancer is one the rise. 1 in 3 cats will be diagnosed with cancer and in the USA alone, 7 million cats will be diagnosed with cancer this year. It can strike at anytime. Don't wait until your cat has cancer to read this book. I learned so much and implemented steps in the books to help my cats to hopefully not develop cancer. Please spread the word, feline cancer awareness is crucial. Let's save more cat's lives!

This book is currently on sale at catcancers (dot) com
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to goldilock For This Useful Post:

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
aggressive , book , books , cat , cat books , cat cancer , cat diet , cat health , cat's , cats , great , healthy , links , medical , sale , save , story

Sponsored Cat Links