It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-20-2017   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

mcwhorter88 is on a distinguished road
Default stray cat family with eye infections

We recently moved into our new house and there is a stray black cat who has double eye infections. We recently woke up three days ago and saw that she had a litter of kittens that are living under our house and the neighbor's house. I contacted the Humane Society and their over-packed they are unable to help. A vet cost way too much for 4 cats. The mom cat has spread her eye infection to all of her kittens who look about 7 weeks old. I am unable to get to the kittens for they are still too frightened but I have been wiping mom's eyes with cat wipes . For now feeding them is all we can do . Our family being a cat family we have 4 Cats of Our Own and I am worried that they will pass their infections on to our cats. I'm starting to go fund me account to help the cats in need and to get her fixed. Any donation is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your donation
www,gofundme.com/jk578-save-the-cats
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 06-21-2017   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

butterflyH is on a distinguished road

You can also go to shelter to ask for help, i hope that your cat well be okay.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
black , black cat , cat , cats , color , eye , eyes , family , fixed , hey , house , infection , kitten , kittens , litter , save , shelter , sick , stray , vet

Sponsored Cat Links