It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-06-2009   #11 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Stressed
Catsmanlover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzekmaya View Post
Stupid people, I'm glad they all are not in this world anymore
May cats spray on their headstone!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-06-2009   #12 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catsmanlover View Post
May cats spray on their headstone!
Well said.xxxxx
Unread 02-19-2009   #13 (permalink)
Top Cat

kathie is on a distinguished road

Amen to that! lol!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-19-2009   #14 (permalink)
draconvarie

From what I understand Marie Antoinette just loved cats and was looked down upon for it among many other things. Medieval society was quite cruel to cats because they were associated with witches and evil spirits.

Unread 02-20-2009   #15 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

You're correct for what happened in the Medieval ages, but Marie Antoinette was born much later... So, we can say that the Humanity continued to be cruel toward cats, right?

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 02-20-2009   #16 (permalink)
draconvarie

Oh I know Marie was quite a lot later. Yeah, they did continue to be cruel to cats for quite some time. There's still a lot of prejudice against them even today.

Unread 02-20-2009   #17 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Angry

Yes, I also wanted to say that the humanity continues to be the same sh..., right?

Unread 02-20-2009   #18 (permalink)
draconvarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzekmaya View Post
Yes, I also wanted to say that the humanity continues to be the same sh..., right?
Precisely. It is up to us to stand up for our furry babies! At least until they take over the world, then they'll take care of themselves...

Unread 02-20-2009   #19 (permalink)
draconvarie

My husband, Michael, was telling me that there was a Pope who really got the ball rolling when it came to hating cats because he condemned them as the "devils creatures". He instigated burning cats and all sorts of horrible things. He couldn't remember the name of the Pope though. Hmmm...now I'm going to have to do some research because I'm curious....

Unread 02-20-2009   #20 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

It doesn't matter. I'm sure he's in the eternal Hell's fires now, hehe!

And because they burned all the cats, Europe got the plague that killed off millions of people.

Tags
animal , babies , bat , birds , birth , bites , black , bunnies , care , cat , cat lovers , cats , children , claws , dog , dogs , eating , eyes , female , fleas , food , found , great , hey , home , house , infection , kitten , love , lucky , mat , nice , night , opinion , pet , rare , sad , scared , sex , silly , small , story , window

Sponsored Cat Links