It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-10-2009   #31 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
Not for the dog, it magically disappeared one day. We think they had him killed somehow. They used to leave him alone without food when they went away for days as well. I can't remember how (note that we did live in the same house at the time, on two different floors), but dad had a spare key and he always got inside to feed him.

Then they got a couple of bunnies, which they got tired of, then they got some birds that managed to escape (and wouldn't live long in our nature).

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to have pets.
I agree... that's so sad...... And you're lucky to have such a great dad ! What he did has given you a profound, positive impact as you grow up !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-12-2010   #32 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Bashful
Tiggerpaws is on a distinguished road

I can not put up with cat h____s,
famous or not, should be unfamous,
I have no room for them in my life.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 11-19-2010   #33 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Stressed
SiameseCat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzekmaya View Post
It doesn't matter. I'm sure he's in the eternal Hell's fires now, hehe!

And because they burned all the cats, Europe got the plague that killed off millions of people.
Burning is horrible. Killing and persecuting helpless animals requires the lowest sort of character, religion or no.
But I find the thought of cats getting the plague from eating infected rats almost equally horrible.
Unread 01-07-2011   #34 (permalink)
Newborn

scytherz is on a distinguished road

you may found this disturbing and disgusting, but In our country, some people eat cats and dogs, I dont know why they do that, but they are just too cruel... and In irony, our neighbor is famous cat hunter and eater in our area, that's why I personally see to myself that my pets will never go outside our house... My uncle and I despise them for such inhumane acts...

Last edited by scytherz; 01-07-2011 at 06:41 AM.
Unread 02-27-2011   #35 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Stressed
Catsmanlover is on a distinguished road

I’m sure most of you are aware of the kitten hater and killer Luka Magnotta who is, most WANTED by animal and cat lovers.

Unread 08-04-2012   #36 (permalink)
Kitten

belle12407 is on a distinguished road

That Luka guy smh.....such disgusting thing!
Unread 10-11-2015   #37 (permalink)
Newborn

OlgaCataritocrat is on a distinguished road
Default The Bengal

The Bengal couldn’t but attract celebrities. Renowned fashionista and socialite Jemina Khan and boyfriend Hugh Grant announced a generous reward for the return of their two missing cats in London.
Halle Berry, while filming Catwoman, said she fell in love with the breed and wanted one for herself. Among other famous Bengal cat lovers are Donatella Versace, Nicole Richie, Cher, Calvin Klein, Jonathan Ross, Saudi Prince Saud-al-Faisal, Sir Jeffrey Archer. And the list goes on.

Tags
animal , babies , bat , birds , birth , bites , black , bunnies , care , cat , cat lovers , cats , children , claws , dog , dogs , eating , eyes , female , fleas , food , found , great , hey , home , house , infection , kitten , love , lucky , mat , nice , night , opinion , pet , rare , sad , scared , sex , silly , small , story , window

Sponsored Cat Links