It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-01-2006   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Breezy
admin has disabled reputation
Send a message via twitter to admin
Default Mt. Rushmore Black Hills Gold® Sterling Silver Cat Slider Necklace

This Black Hills Gold / Sterling Silver Cat Slider Necklace makes a purrr-fect gift for feline-friendly folk! If you're looking for a gift for that special someone who just can't get enough of those feisty felines, this Black Hills Gold Sterling Silver Cat Slider Necklace will have them purring like a kitten! The curious Cat is handcrafted of sterling silver, and is designed to slide freely on the chain. On the tail, a shimmering cluster of sterling silver grapes with green and pink leaves in 12K gold. The grapes are said to bring good luck... legend has it that a young French goldsmith, lost and starving in the rugged Black Hills of South Dakota, stumbled upon grapes that saved his life. In honor of the lifesaving grapes, he created what became known as the "good luck" jewelry... beautiful necklaces, bracelets and earrings with golden clusters of yellow grapes surrounded by pink and green leaves. Now, over a century later, the skilled artisans at Mt. Rushmore Black Hills Gold carefully handcraft this traditional jewelry, creating beautiful, long-lasting pieces of art. Unbeatable quality, timeless design... this is the type of gift that will be enjoyed for many years to come! And, it comes with an attractive gift box... all you have to do is wrap it up! Includes 20" sterling silver snake chain with lobster claw clasp. An excellent gift idea! Order ONLINE Now!Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery... sorry no
Customer Review: Necklace Broke
I recieved this necklace on a Friday and by Sunday it was broke at the clasp. I only wore it once. I really liked the necklace but for it to break so easy I have second thoughts about my purchase now.
Customer Review: What you see is what you get!
This item is exactly as it is pictured. The description states that there are grapes on the tail, but actually there are just the three leaves, but that's okay because it is still an adorable necklace. Purr-fect for the cat lovers! The necklace is great, and the service was great.

More...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
adorable , beautiful , black , box , cat , cat lovers , friendly , gift , great , kitten , lost , lovers , thoughts , traditional , type

Sponsored Cat Links