It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-01-2006   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Breezy
admin has disabled reputation
Send a message via twitter to admin
Default CitiKitty Cat Toilet Training Kit

Everything you need to toilet train your cat in one kit! Includes the CitiKitty Universal Training Seat, Quick Start Training Guide, and CitiKitty Tips & Tricks Brochure. The specially designed training seat securely sits on your toilet. Your cat naturally uses CitiKitty as its new litter box. The rings are removed thus reducing the amount of litter. Once all rings are removed your cat is toilet trained! Don't be fooled by imitation kits. The CitiKitty Training Seat holds over 25lbs. The training method is designed to help you reach toilet training success and a litter-free life with your beloved cat.
Customer Review: CitiKitty worked exactly as described!
I first purchased Kitty Whiz attracted to the lower price, well you know the old saying you get what you pay for. The Kitty Whiz seat stated it is NOT recommended for cats over 10lbs, it should say it's not recommended for cats over 7lbs it was so flimsy it would not support the weight of my 9lbs cat. So I had to looked into a number of different books and training devices and found a number of artices on this product CitiKitty. Most important -CitiKitty's training seat advertised it holds over 25 lbs which it does and the training guide and tips & tricks brochure are easy-to-follow and have good information. My cat has been litter free for over two months! Clearly the better product out there.
Customer Review: Living a litter-free lifestyle
I got a CitiKitty kit last fall as a bit of a skeptic... now I brag about my toilet-trained cat to strangers in the grocery line. The kit is very straight-forward and simple to use. It sits on the rim of your toilet underneath the seat. You fill it with about a quarter-inch of litter and gradually punch out the holes in the middle so your cat will start going in the water and weaning off of litter. (You do have to get flushable litter to use with it.) I took things super slow with my cat and it was only a couple months before we had eliminated litter completely! She sits on the toilet seat and goes right in the water without any problems whatsoever, all I ever have to do is flush. Everyone compares her to the cat in Meet The Parents. I can't even imagine how I used to live with smelly messy litter in my apartment!

More...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
apartment , art , books , box , cat , cats , found , free , guide , litter , litter box , problems , tips , training , tricks , water , weaning , weight

Sponsored Cat Links