It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Go Back   Cat Forums - I-Love-Cats - your Ultimate Cat Forum > General Cat Discussion > Cat Product Reviews
Register

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-01-2006   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Breezy
admin has disabled reputation
Send a message via twitter to admin
Default Replacement Carbon Filters (3Pk) for Drinkwell Fresh Water Fountain and Reservoir for Cats or Small Dogs

Replacement filters for Drinkwell Pet Fountains. Quick change filters capture debris and filter water to keep it clean and fresh for your pet. Filter should be changed every six to eight weeks. InstructionsRemove the housing cover and insert the filter cartridge down into the well in the housing. It fits in the well diagonally. The bottom of the filter is more narrow than the top and the black side faces outward (toward the spout). If the fit is too tight, it is either in upside down or in the wrong groove at the front (move it back one groove). Rinsing the filter before use will help remove any loose bits of charcoal, which are harmless. Filter should be changed approximately every six to eight weeks. Made in Mexico.
Customer Review: Filters for a cool pet water dish
My cat loves this thing, but he likes to put his food into it then fish it out if he can. This gunks up the flow a bit and I have to clean out the whole contraption every two weeks or so. The filters are a decent price and you need them to keep the water at maximum freshness.
Customer Review: Fast delivery
The filters are fine, just what I needed. The delivery was really fast.

More...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
black , car , cat , cats , changed , clean , cool , dog , dogs , fast , fish , food , pet , small , water

Sponsored Cat Links