It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-01-2006   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Breezy
admin has disabled reputation
Send a message via twitter to admin
Default Flying Bird Cat Toy

Flying Bird Cat Toy has a 4" flying bird that will attract any cat within seconds! Just flip on the switch and watch the soft feathered bird fly. Entertains them for hours. Even has a carpet scratch pad on the plastic base for added attraction. Requires one C battery - not included. Sturdy, Safe, and Fun for any cat or kitten.I LOVE CATS!

Size: 14"W x 14 1/2"H

Customer Review: Great toy for hyper kitties!
If your cat wakes you up in the morning not just to eat but to play, this toy will help! I have four cats and they all love it. The only negative factor is that they wear the battery out fast! The carpeting at the base can also be used as a scratching mat. This toy doesn't weigh that much but it doesn't topple easy.
Customer Review: Great toy!
My cat loves this. It is made so that even when the cat is interacting with it, it won't hurt her by ripping the bird away from her to continue along its path. A very gentle motion but enough to entice her to pay attention and interact.

More...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
bat , carpet , cat , cats , fast , fun , great , hey , hurt , hyper , kitten , kitties , mat , morning , play , scratch , scratching

Sponsored Cat Links