It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-01-2006   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Breezy
admin has disabled reputation
Send a message via twitter to admin
Default Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul Light Cat Formula (6-lb bag)

Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul contains Fresh, Never Frozen, Chicken and Salmon with Potatoes, Duck, Turkey, Carrots, and Peas. It also has a Special "X" Kibble that cats love.
Customer Review: Apparantly Very Tasty to Cats
Both of my cats really enjoy this food, which is surprising because they have rejected other light cat food varieties. Since they are both indoor (less active) cats, I've tried a wide variety of light cat foods: Hill's Science Diet, Iams, and Innova. Although they were ok with Innova Adult Lite, it was becoming increasingly hard to find. They didn't really like the Hill's Science Diet food, perhaps because the pellets were too small and hard to crunch down on. I made the switch to Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul (Adult Light Formula) recently and they love it. When I first opened the bag I noticed it had a very distinct (not bad) odor, which is important to cats because most like to smell their food before they eat it. They had no problem picking up the "X" shaped pieces, and it didn't leave as many crumbs as the Innova Adult Lite. It is also naturally preserved and contains a wide variety of ingredients for overall pet health: - Four fresh meat sources: chicken, turkey, duck, and salmon - Other ingredients: potatoes, whole grain brown and white rice, barley, millet, egg, carrots, peas, apples, kelp, skim milk, cranberry powder, parsley, and rosemary. - Antioxidants: vitamin E, selenium, beta-carotene, and L-carnitine The calorie content is 3,922 kcal/kg (367 kcal/cup). Now both cats bug me early every morning for food. This may be a good or bad thing, depending on how much you like to sleep in on weekends. :)

More...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
adult , brown , cat , cat food , cats , diet , egg , food , health , hey , indoor , joy , morning , pet , problem , sleep , small , smell , turkey

Sponsored Cat Links