It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-01-2006   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Breezy
admin has disabled reputation
Send a message via twitter to admin
Default Kittywalk Lawn Version - Outdoor Cat Run

Kittywalk is the perfect way for your indoor cat to safely enjoy the outdoors. Made of industrial strength rip stop netting and durable metal hoop shaped wickets that stake easily into the ground. Kittywalk will withstand many pounds of pressure without bending or breaking, is weather resistant and will not rust, rot or mildew. Expands to 10' long. Connect multiple Kittywalks together for a longer run. Kittywalk will not harm your grass. Includes a handy travel and storage bag, is lightweight and very convenient. Add a Kittywalk Kabana for sun protection! 10 feet long and 19" wide. Collapses down to 19" x 31" x 5" for travel or storage. This product carries a shipping weight of 20 pounds.
Customer Review: No problems here
This is made of fine quality netting. My cat cannot get out of this. The only drawback is that it isn't that long and it is expensive. I have left Mr. Pelo unattended in it. He does push his face against the netting, but he can't get out. The ends are secured nicely. I would recommend this product.
Customer Review: Cats loved it right from the start
After putting up the kitty walk my clawed 15 lb cats (2) loved it. I would never allow them to be in the kitty walk unattended..but it is so nice to see them sniffing and enjoying the fresh air. They tried to push their face through the netting but they did not succeed and netting is in fine shape. Worked great for me and I am buying 2 more so they can run even longer distance and have more room for fun. Very happy with kitty walk.

More...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
cat , cats , fun , great , happy , hey , indoor , joy , outdoor , problems , stop , travel , weight

Sponsored Cat Links