It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-01-2006   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Breezy
admin has disabled reputation
Send a message via twitter to admin
Default Felidae Cat and Kitten Formula (10-lb bag)

Felidae Cat and Kitten Formula is made with only the finest ingredients. Some of the benefits are four meat proteins, ten skin and coat conditioners, cranberry meal for Natural Urinary Tract Health.
Customer Review: You won't know how good your cat can look.
My exotic short hair was eating premium cat food, a brand starting with E and that sponsors a lot of dog shows. Well, he was doing fine on it, was healthy and happy enough, and then my new age nut friend kept urging me to try this. I personally thought all this `holistic health food for cats' was a bit of a fast one propogated by companies out to exploit gullible cat owners, and then after just a month and a half of trying this, I had to take back my words, bite my tongue and kick myself in the behind. There is a *huge* difference between an okay cat and a cat that is doing great. If his fur was soft enough on E, it is sumptuous, `sink your hands into' luxurious now, his eyes are brighter, he is more active and he adores the food (tries to steal some whenever he can). Though it might be pricier, you won't believe how much better even your good looking cat can look and feel until you try this. I recommend it highly.

More...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
bite , cat , cat food , cats , eating , exotic , eyes , fast , food , fur , great , happy , health , healthy , kitten , natural

Sponsored Cat Links