It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-13-2010   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

shuranda is on a distinguished road
Question Unanswered: Food Glorious Food.. We're anxious to try it. 3 banquets a day, our favorite diet.

I am going crazy with trying to find a good cat food to buy.
It can't be wet / canned. Must be dry and not that expensive. Katz-n-Flocken is good, but too expensive and isn't sold in supermarkets. I need a cat food that won't make the cats puke constantly, and doesn't make their poo stink to high heavens. ALL dry supermarket catfood seems to be primarily corn meal which the cats can't digest properly resulting in puking, farting, and smelly stool. Katz-N-Flocken is close to $5 per pound! How can dry corn meal that isn't perishable and is largely by-products cost as much as a fresh steak in the meat department?

I would prefer a cat food whose main ingredient isn't corn.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-22-2010   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Angelic
Artemis Moonsong is on a distinguished road

I feed my cats Wellness and they love it. Yes, it costs more than the cheap stuff you buy at the supermarket, but it's better quality and so they eat less of it. The first ingredient is always meat, followed by more meat, followed by meat scraps or something, followed by maybe rice. Wellness NEVER has corn or wheat products.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and now
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, aka "The Nefrinator"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
cat , cat answers , cat food , cat food expense corn , cat questions , cats , crazy , diet , dry , food , hey , love , poo , puking

Sponsored Cat Links