It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-21-2014   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

Afflixi is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Unanswered: Drastic change in behaviour

Hi, this is the first time I post in a forum and I really hope you can help us. My cat is almost a year old (Female, born in june 2013, spayed in January 2014) and, due to work reasons, at the end of February we had to move to a much bigger house to the one she was always used to. Since then her behaviour has changed drastically: she used to be the friendliest cat ever: always playing, curling up in our laps and following us from room to room. Now she only plays by herself, doesn't let us hold her or touch her (she's not aggressive, just ducks out of the way when you try to pet her) and won't even sleep on the bed with us anymore, much less wake us up like she used to. It's like she got sick of us or doesn't recognise us in this new setting. Our vet advised that we use pheromones but it's been months and they didn't make any difference. What can we do to make her feel at home again? HELP! I MISS HER!
Thank you for your help!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
aggressive , behaviour , cat , cat answers , cat questions , changed , female , hey , home , house , pet , playing , sick , sleep , spayed , vet , wake

Sponsored Cat Links