It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-02-2014   #11 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road
Provided Answers: 18

What a beautiful girl! I hope the surgery has gone well, how long will she have to be in the hospital? Looks like a great set up. The only thing I would suggest different would be to move the dishes away from the litter area. Maybe over in the other corner? Maybe it won't bother her, having them there, I don't know, but cats usually prefer not to eat right next to their toilet.

Keep me posted. Gosh, she's so precious!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-02-2014   #12 (permalink)
Newborn

TTCapsule is on a distinguished road

The surgery went well. No complications, and she didn't need a transfusion or anything. She was awake and alert very quickly, and if she continues to do well I can bring her home tomorrow afternoon. Whew!

Yeah, in the condo I was trying to strike a balance between room to sprawl and cat aesthetics. I was hoping the curtain would separate the areas in her mind. I'll move the dishes if she's reluctant.

Thank you again for all your help. ��
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-03-2014   #13 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

So glad to hear all went well. And she'll be home today! All paws crossed for an uneventful recovery!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Unread 10-05-2014   #14 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

How is everything going?

please read this first
Unread 10-09-2014   #15 (permalink)
Newborn

TTCapsule is on a distinguished road
Default Sorry

Didn't mean to drop off the face of the planet.

The weekend was pretty bad. She would not start eating on her own, and she developed a wet wheeze and cough Friday night (she also has some asthma, so that was a big problem). We wound up at the vets' on Saturday for antibiotics, subcutaneous fluids, and an appetite stimulant. The stimulant made her absolutely bonkers, with horrible yowling and crashing around the kennel, but at least she did start to eat a bit.

She's much better now. The cough is drier and nearly gone, no wheezing, she's eating about 2/3 of what she normally does, and she seems to be getting used to the kennel. I let her out a few times a day, and give her a break from the collar once a day. So, on the whole, things are looking up.

Thanks again!
Unread 10-14-2014   #16 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Hi! Thanks so much for the update! Wow, she really gave you a scare! I hope by now the news is even better! Can't wait to hear.

please read this first
Unread 12-11-2014   #17 (permalink)
Newborn

danielpeng is on a distinguished road

Very helpful. Thank you for sharing.
Unread 12-25-2014   #18 (permalink)
Kitten

garrettmarvelwilson is on a distinguished road

You really have to ask your doctor about it, with these situations only a doctor can tell you what to do, you did everything you can and allowed to do. Don't worry, once she's okey she won't even remember it.
Unread 12-30-2014   #19 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cool
kskat is on a distinguished road
Provided Answers: 1

Wow, just saw this! Update, please!

Tags
animal , art , bladder , cat , cat answers , cat questions , cats , collar , confined , eating , healthy , hey , home , hurt , kennel , kitties , kitty , litter , litter box , loss , nutrition , pictures , play , playing , rare , smart , spay , surgery , toys , urine , vet , water , window

Sponsored Cat Links