It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-31-2015   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Blah
kittylover7235 is on a distinguished road
Talking Answered: Is it too young?

My friends cat just had kittens,and I decided that I will take one.They will be 9 weeks old on my birthday. Is that too young too take a kitten away from its mother?Or should i wait till its 10 weeks old or longer.
(BTW I have 3 other cats at home 2 are almost 2 1 of them is 1) Thanks!

Last edited by kittylover7235; 03-31-2015 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Incorrect grammer
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Best Answer - Posted by acerlt
Unless the kitten is in danger, 10 weeks or even 12 weeks is better. But nine weeks, especially since you have other cats to help raise the baby, should be okay.

Please urge your friend to get her cat spayed.

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-01-2015   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road
Provided Answers: 18

Unless the kitten is in danger, 10 weeks or even 12 weeks is better. But nine weeks, especially since you have other cats to help raise the baby, should be okay.

Please urge your friend to get her cat spayed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to acerlt For This Useful Post:
Unread 04-01-2015   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

They don't believe in shots, or getting cats neutered or spayed. Their kitties have a lot of kittens,and the kitties are not inside.They let them roam around outside at a very young age.Their kitties also tend to die at a pretty young age

All info above is not 100% valid look lower for valid info thanks! After posted this I put this message.

Last edited by kittylover7235; 04-02-2015 at 02:17 AM. Reason: incorrect spelling
Unread 04-01-2015   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

You'd better plan on isolating the kitten, for a few months then. He will need to be tested for FeLV and FIV at 6 months old.

These "friends" of yours should be reported to your local Animal Control for animal abuse. It is illegal to not take a cat to the vet when s/he is sick, and if their kittens "die young" they are not providing medical care.

You might check your rabies vaccination laws, because they may be in violation of that, also.

Animal abuse is against the law most places. Please report them, and stop this cycle of abuse.

The females especially are living miserable lives.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
The Following User Says Thank You to acerlt For This Useful Post:
Unread 04-01-2015   #5 (permalink)
Newborn

They usually don't die from sickness,but they usually get run over,or run away because not neutered.I remember that they told me that they spay their females after they have kittens and the kitties are already weened.They usually neuter their males at about 9 months instead of earlier.(They are usually 1 or 2 when they die,witch in my opinion is very young)Thank you for the advice it is appreciated very much!

Last edited by kittylover7235; 04-02-2015 at 11:41 AM.
Unread 11-23-2015   #6 (permalink)
Banned
Cool Cat

andrewgrayson15 is on a distinguished road

It is illegal to not take a cat to the vet when s/he is sick, and if their kittens "die young" they are not providing medical care.
Unread 11-23-2015   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewgrayson15 View Post
It is illegal to not take a cat to the vet when s/he is sick, and if their kittens "die young" they are not providing medical care.
Please stop quoting my words as your own. That is the action of a spammer. If you agree with what I am saying use the quote option around my words, then say you agree.

please read this first
Unread 01-01-2016   #8 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Brooding
toperznie is on a distinguished road

it deppends on the specific situations but in most of the cases it should be fine even as a 9week one
Unread 01-11-2018   #9 (permalink)
Kitten

MariaPt is on a distinguished road
Default мастурбатор

Мечтаете разнообразить сексуальную жизнь? Добиться принципиально новых ощущений позволят эротические товары

Один из самых востребованных методов достичь ярких ощущений – <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/category/vibromassazher-vibrator/">купить вибратор</a>. С его помощью достаточно проcто добиться дополнительной симуляции особо чувствительных зон и точек. Только не пользуйтесь им в одиночку, доверьтесь своей второй половине. Это хорошо укрепит вашу эмоциональную связь и позволит стать более раскованными и открытыми друг с другом.</p>
Также среди интим-товаров распространены наручники, эрекционные кольца, стимуляторы и смазки. Начните с чего-нибудь одного, не бойтесь эксперементировать с разными вариантами, и вы точно найдете то, что понравится вам обоим.</p>
Стоит заметить: <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/category/prezervativy/">купить презервативы</a>, фаллоиммитаторы, вакуумные помпы, <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/category/vaginalnye-shariki/">вагинальные шарики</a>, и прочие <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/">секс-игрушки</a> вы сможете в интернет-магазине «Афродита» (afroditalove.ru).</p>
Unread 01-11-2018   #10 (permalink)
Kitten

MariaPt is on a distinguished road
Default препараты для

Хотите разнообразить вашу сексуальную жизнь? Добиться совершенно новых ощущений позволят секс-игрушки

Один из самых востребованных способов достигнуть ярких ощущений – <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/category/vibromassazher-vibrator/">купить вибратор</a>. С его помощью просто добиться стимуляции эрогенных зон и точек на теле. Только не пользуйтесь им в одиночку, доверьтесь своей второй половине. Это укрепит вашу связь и позволит стать более раскованными и открытыми друг с другом.</p>
Также среди игрушек для взрослых распространены эрекционные кольца, наручники, стимуляторы и смазки. Начните с чего-нибудь одного, не бойтесь пробовать разные варианты, и вы точно сможете отыскать то, что придется по вкусу вам и партнеру.</p>
Стоит отметить: <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/category/prezervativy/">купить презервативы</a>, вагинальные шарики, фаллоиммитаторы, вакуумные помпы, и прочие <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/">секс-игрушки</a> можно в интернет-магазине «Афродита» (afroditalove.ru).</p>

Tags
advice , age , animal , baby , birthday , breeder , burmese , cat , cat answers , cat questions , cats , fiv , friends , great , hey , home , kitten , kittens , kitties , kitty , opinion , present , question , shelter , sick , spayed

Sponsored Cat Links