It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-08-2015   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

punkymonkey is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Unanswered: Worms round worms!!!

I recently brought a new seven month old cat home is fixed and he is super cute playful I noticed his belly was kinda of bloated so i am assuming he has round worms i went and bought him some worm meds from petsmart and im going to repeat the treatment in 10 days, i am just worried they're not going to go away does any one have advice?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 11-08-2015   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

pfreeman is on a distinguished road

I would take him to the vet to be checked out. It is better to be safe than sorry later. There could be more wrong with the kitten, you never know.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to pfreeman For This Useful Post:
Unread 11-09-2015   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road
Provided Answers: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkymonkey View Post
I recently brought a new seven month old cat home is fixed and he is super cute playful I noticed his belly was kinda of bloated so i am assuming he has round worms i went and bought him some worm meds from petsmart and im going to repeat the treatment in 10 days, i am just worried they're not going to go away does any one have advice?
Please don't give your kitten any more of that stuff from petsmart. Probably won't work and there's a good chance it will make your cat sick, those kinds of OTC products are not safe for cats.

As the other poster said, your kitten needs to be taken to the vet and be properly diagnosed and treated.

There are many things that can cause bloating of the stomach.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first

Tags
advice , belly , bloated , cat , cat answers , cat questions , cats , color , cute , fixed , hey , home , kitten , petsmart , sick , smart , vet

Sponsored Cat Links